Author Topic: Schools completed begin new job in earnest monday am  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Pony Racer

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Schools completed begin new job in earnest monday am
« on: June 25, 2010, 05:22:21 PM »
Sir, I have the pleasure of reporting the I have completed 6 weeks of USCG schooling and got nothing less than a 93% on any test given both written and practicals.

I did have the pleasure of attending the new Search and rescue school program with a very fine class of men and women who ranged from E-5 to LTs mostly with a few commanders thrown in.

I will report back to work monday am and begin the process of getting my Search Mission Coordinator (SMC) letter from my boss so I can take calls and execute my job as Response Chief for USCG SECTOR Hampton Roads.

Hopefully soon after moving into new house my reloading bench will be a buzz of activity and I can partake in a few more shoots and maybe even make it down to that Texas shindig that is being planned.

To my fellow members of GAF - please if'n you have a boat and go out on the water this summer - have fun but please have life jackets, something other than just a cell phone to use a communications, and someone who knows where you usually go and for how long.

It all makes a big difference!

Respectfully

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Offline Niederlander

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
Re: Schools completed begin new job in earnest monday am
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 09:27:32 PM »
Congratulations on finishing your schools!  I know from experience it's always nice to be qualified and ready to do the job you want to do.  I'm not sure why people use boats for recreation;  I've always thought they were just a means to getting on the beach that's occupied by guys who badly need thier butts kicked!  I could be wrong.
"There go those Nebraskans, and all hell couldn't stop them!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com