Author Topic: BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS  (Read 1111502 times)

Offline Jayhawker

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: BUNKHOUSE RAMBLINGS
« Reply #5360 on: October 07, 2013, 08:53:39 PM »
Dadburnit all the fun is so far away from me!!  :'( Don't forget my buffller robe,ok buffler skull,well alright then,a set of matching horns...OH HELL,a buffler chip!!! :)

If you're serious about the chip I can spray one down with clear polyurethane and send it your way.... I've done it before for folks that want ummm...errrr...ahhhh UNIQUE keepsakes...
Life is NOT like a box of chocolates...it more like a jalapeno...what you do today might burn your butt tomorrow...

Offline Jayhawker

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5361 on: October 07, 2013, 08:55:56 PM »
Appreciate the invite!  Just hope no Jayhawkers try to string this Mo. Border Ruffian up by the neck!!!

;D ;D  Just PM me and give me a days notice or so and I'll clear my schedule...
Life is NOT like a box of chocolates...it more like a jalapeno...what you do today might burn your butt tomorrow...

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #5362 on: October 07, 2013, 09:15:08 PM »
You ain't worth a chip ya know that~ :D :D :D :D :D :D  I awtta do er just ta spite ya,by golly make it 2 at least i have a matching set~ ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Advertising

« Reply #5363 on: Today at 12:40:40 AM »

Offline Jayhawker

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5363 on: October 08, 2013, 05:40:47 PM »
They make great coasters....sorta. kinda

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #5364 on: October 08, 2013, 06:12:04 PM »
Get em just before they dry and push a beer can in the center then let dry,wala beer holder,call it it the under the tail gate party beer holder.. ;D Send me two i'll make prototypes ;D ;D

We might be on to somethin here 50/50 right pard
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline KidTerico

• kidterico
  • Top Active Citizen
  • I,m to small to turn the other cheek.
  • Liked:
« Reply #5365 on: October 15, 2013, 06:02:59 PM »
I had a GREAT day today. I had the privilege of getting to talk to my GOOD friends Johnny McCrae and Ten Wolves all in one day. At my age that's as GOOD as it gets. Pards cant thank you enough. It was fun and makes getting old a lot nicer. For any of you that know these two know it just don't get any better than that. Thank you both very much .Your friend Terry alias KT  :) :) :)
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #5366 on: October 15, 2013, 06:07:49 PM »
They just feelin sorry fer ya... ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5367 on: October 15, 2013, 08:13:47 PM »
If you're serious about the chip I can spray one down with clear polyurethane and send it your way.... I've done it before for folks that want ummm...errrr...ahhhh UNIQUE keepsakes...

Knew an ex-cop out here that used to do that, mounted them on a board, and put clock works in them.  He gave away and sold dozens of them as novelty wall clocks.  

He got the idea when he was still working.  The cops were in a parade with a Captain leading the way behind the circus critters and the Cap stepped in an elephant turd, slipped, and broke his ankle.

One of the guys went to the circus, got a nice elephant "chip", and they made it into a plaque for the guy.  He described it as a foot high, wide, and deep with an engraved brass plate.  

Said it was still on the wall when he retired.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline Mogorilla

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3306
  • GAF #: 883
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 98
« Reply #5368 on: October 16, 2013, 07:20:49 AM »
THat is hilarious.  Funny, a guy I used to work with bought like 30 of the art pieces of poo.   Whenever he traveled, he would annonymously send one to his brother.   Sometimes he would enlist others to send them from odd locations.   He thought it was hilarious.   What he did not know was it freaked out his sister-in-law.  Eventually whne they had received about 20 of them, she calls te post office and the FBI.  Guy had to fess up.  The FBI agents thought it quite funny.   

Offline Johnny McCrae

• Bristol Plains Pistoleros, Sweetwater Regulators
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • The older the violin, the finer the music
    • Johnny McCrae
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 264
« Reply #5369 on: October 16, 2013, 09:31:43 AM »
I had a GREAT day today. I had the privilege of getting to talk to my GOOD friends Johnny McCrae and Ten Wolves all in one day. At my age that's as GOOD as it gets. Pards cant thank you enough. It was fun and makes getting old a lot nicer. For any of you that know these two know it just don't get any better than that. Thank you both very much .Your friend Terry alias KT  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Many thanks for the kind words KT. I have had the pleasure and privilege of meeting KT and his lovely wife Pat many times. We always have a great time talking about everything. Viewing his workshop and collections of Leather and Knives is a special privilege. As I've said before, pictures do not do his work justice.

I have another good friend that I met on CAS City, Ten Wolves. We have had many great conversations together throughout the years. TW has helped me in many areas of leather working and shooting. We have not met yet but will someday before I take up the rocking chair.

I have met a lot of great people here on CAS City throughout the years. CAS City is where I first found out about Cowboy Action Shooting, Leather Working, Re-loading and a host of other helpful items.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #5370 on: October 16, 2013, 10:38:07 AM »
I been checkin out Johnnies webpages the last few days,pretty cool and nicely done.If i was a producer i would have to get
John to do some acting he can get a pretty nasty look in his eye when he wants to,we could all do it too if we were closer,we could beat the snot out of the Lone Ranger of late! We could all get a gold tooth and a KT rig,we would chine ey,we would really chine!!! ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Johnny McCrae

• Bristol Plains Pistoleros, Sweetwater Regulators
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • The older the violin, the finer the music
    • Johnny McCrae
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 264
« Reply #5371 on: October 16, 2013, 10:56:35 AM »
Thanks for the kind words Rick.

Here is a link to a personal website I built relating my experiences with Cowboy Action Shooting www.johnnymccrae.com

There is information on this website about my home club "The Bristol Plains Pistoleros". It is located in southeastern Wisconsin just south of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. If Mother Nature smiles upon us we will have our last match of the season on November 9th and 10th.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #5372 on: October 16, 2013, 10:59:50 AM »
Good on ya~I forgot to put the link up :-[ :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Marshal Will Wingam

• Garden Variety
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Smile. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #5373 on: October 16, 2013, 11:59:57 AM »
Nice site, Johnny. Very well done. Thumb-up on that one. 8)

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Offline Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Live To Fight Another Day
  • Liked:
« Reply #5374 on: October 16, 2013, 12:46:52 PM »
Well done Johnny, as Will Thumbs up pard. 8)

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Offline FiremanBrad

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5375 on: October 17, 2013, 02:28:07 PM »
Had a good Living History weekend, this pat weekend!!  Usually play Confederate Infantry, but we put on our Bushwacker duds this time!!  Arrow Rock, Mo. Nice group pic of our Band of Brothers after breakfast, before we went heelin'!!!

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #5376 on: October 17, 2013, 02:32:46 PM »
Man my buddy at his antique store has a way cool very long clay pub pipe for sale,i'd snag it but i have my eye on an inuit drum he has.It is a new replica. 30.00 but i think you can get them online for about the same..?
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Marshal Will Wingam

• Garden Variety
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Smile. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #5377 on: October 17, 2013, 08:52:44 PM »
Cool pic, Brad. Thanks for sharing. The guy on the left looks a lot like Donald Sutherland. Looks like you all had a fine time.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Offline GunClick Rick

• Top Active Citizen
  • Scudders all of yas~
  • Liked:
« Reply #5378 on: October 18, 2013, 05:45:47 PM »
If ya woulda scooted over a little more you could of got the banjer picker out of it,scissors will work too though ;D ;D :D ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5379 on: October 18, 2013, 07:55:58 PM »
Watt chew got agin banjos, you heathen miscreant?   >:(

;D
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com