Author Topic: Fwd: A couple of reminders from Free State Rangers  (Read 2725 times)

Offline Marshal Halloway

• Editor & Webmaster of Cas City.
  • City Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Don't squat with your spurs on. Have fun shootin'.
    • Cas City
  • SASS #: R3411
  • NCOWS #: HL-179
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 68
Fwd: A couple of reminders from Free State Rangers
« on: March 12, 2005, 09:44:55 PM »
By Buffalo Phil

Next Sunday, March 20, is the Free State Rangers' regular match at North Fork, Kansas Territory.

We're still on winter hours, so the meeting will be at 10:30 and shootin' commences at 11:00 AM.

On April 16 & 17, we will have our Spring Roundup shoot. This will be a "cheap" shoot consisting of 10 stages over 2 days.

Entry fee is only $25 and that includes lunch both days. Awards for 1st place only in the 12 classes plus Top Gun. No door prizes, etc. At this price, the match is not intended to be a fund raiser for the club.

This is a trial run to see if there is enough interest to justify making Spring Roundup an annual event.
Long Range Rifle match will be held on Friday, the 15th. There  will be a small entry fee for the Rifle Matches to cover the cost of the awards for these events and to help offset the cost of the new 500 yard berm.

As with Border Wars, camping is available at the range. Gates officially open on Friday morning, but arrangements can be made if you will contact me. Friday & Saturday evenings will be good times around the campfire. I have heard a rumor that Marshal George Flatt might entertain us with his fancy rope tricks performed on horseback while standing up on the saddle.

Entry forms and schedule for the rifle match can be downloaded from our website, or contact me and I will send you one.

So get your entry forms sent in to Coal Valley Hoss at 4043 Parkview Dr, Frontenac, KS 66763.

Buffalo Phil
38wcf@direcway.com 
Editor & Webmaster of CAScity.com
Director - Digital Video Division - Outdoor Sportsman Group (OSG).
Digital Video Production & Post Production OSG
Owner of Down Range Media GP

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com