Author Topic: Sad news  (Read 1574 times)

Offline Bristow Kid

• I've got a touch of hangover beuracrate. Don't push me
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Matthew(Matt) Bohach
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Sad news
« on: December 26, 2008, 11:54:26 AM »
I am reposting this here for y'all that might not see it on the NCOWS forum.  Steve you will be greatly missed old friend.

This is Kelley, Kayleen's daughter.  Cry

We want to let you all know that Steve Groninga went to be with the Lord at 3:50pm, December 25, 2008 after his long battle with cancer.  He had the chance to see ALL of his kids and grandkids the past few days which was one of his wishes.  We all had the chance to see him and speak with him the past few days which was a great blessing for us and for him.

Visitation will probably be Sunday, December 28th at Sietsma Funeral Home in Ackley, IA and services will most likely be Monday, December 29th at West Friesland Presbyterian Church, Rural Ackley, IA.   I will try and keep you all updated.

Please keep Steve's family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

If anyone wants to send memorial flowers you can call Anderson Flowers in Ackley.  641-847-3244

Memorials can be directed to the family.
Kayleen Groninga
10657 Hwy 57
Ackley, IA  50601
Phone:  319-240-0886

Feel free to call her and send her your deepest condolensces if you wish.

Thank you!
Kelley Rotgers
Prayer Posse
SCORRS
NCOWS #2540
Grand Army of the Frontier #437
Department of the Missouri
PWDFR #149
RATS #233
SASS #68717
WARTHOG

Offline Kayleen

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Sad news
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 08:50:02 AM »
Visitation will be Sunday at 2:00 at West Friesland Church at rural Ackley, Iowa.

Funeral services will be Mondaay at 1:30 at the same church.

If you need to have further clarification for things please contact Kelley, she and the rest of my children have been a God send to me.
 Kayleen

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com