Author Topic: Getting photos onto the GAF site?  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Captain Lee Bishop

• Rough Rider, 1st US Cav (USV)
  • Top Active Citizen
  • ..on your order, Colonel Roosevelt!
    • Thunderbolt Productions
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Getting photos onto the GAF site?
« on: September 19, 2008, 09:34:37 PM »
I am curious about photos on the GAF site. Several times I have sent photo links via PM and e-mail to the web master and various members for addition to the site, but I have never even gotten a "Go pound sand" message. They're not bad photos at all. Anyone know what's going on there? If I'm contacting the wrong folks, that's fine but it'd be nice if the people I'm sending them to would at least respond by telling me that….

Offline Bull Schmitt

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Getting photos onto the GAF site?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 12:26:12 PM »
Captain Lee Bishop,

All pictures for the GAF web site have to be sent to me for posting. Rarely do I not post a picture I receive, but if a picture is not posted it is usually because the quality of the image produced on the web site when viewed via browser is not very good. I normally try to improve the picture quality with some photo editing software but sometimes thing just don't come together properly. When pictures are nearly duplicates of others I pick the best one and use it.

It is always possible that I forget/lost the picture and it doesn't get uploaded to the web site. If I have missed any of your photos I humbly apologize.

In the future I will acknowledge via email all pictures received and announce via the Barracks any new postings. If an acknowledgment is not received within a couple days please let me know.

Bvt Col Bull Schmitt
Adjutant General

Bvt Col Bull Schmitt
GAF Adjutant General
GAF Commander Department of the Atlantic
GAF Webmaster
SCORRS President & Webmaster
SASS #9535, SCORRS, GAF, NRA

Offline Captain Lee Bishop

• Rough Rider, 1st US Cav (USV)
  • Top Active Citizen
  • ..on your order, Colonel Roosevelt!
    • Thunderbolt Productions
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 05:51:45 PM »
All pictures for the GAF web site have to be sent to me for posting.
AH, I don't think I sent them to you directly, I wasn't sure who got these. Check your e-mail then because I have a couple of photos I think you'll find OK!  ;D

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:05:28 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com