Author Topic: WEB site for specialty reloader  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Pony Racer

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
WEB site for specialty reloader
« on: May 15, 2008, 07:29:41 AM »
Sir, I have the pleasure of giving information to my fellow GAF warriors, scouts, camp supporters and all other hanger's on...

Gents and ladies - I have gotten requests from various pards on this here wire about the loads I am shooting out of my odd caliber french guns.

http://www.gadcustomcartridges.com

I found Bernold of GADS to be a great guy and very knowledgable about the odder turn of the century and victorian era military firearms.  His rounds are great and he will load bp or smokeless for most of the calibers listed - if not all.

Make sure though that you ask about lead bullets - if you want them for cowboy/reactive targets.  His 8mm Lebel loads are great but I did not ask about availability of lead only bullets (which he has two for that cartridge) and shot soft points last weekend (2-1/2 inch accuracy at 75 yds out of Berthier Carbine).  I have since discussed that with him and some lead only rounds are heading my way.

If you have an odd caliber gun and the load is not listed - ask him about it - he may just be able to provide!!

V/R

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com