Author Topic: Attn: Dept. of the Atlantic, Central District  (Read 1390 times)

Offline Steel Horse Bailey

• Jeff "Steel Horse Bailey" - BP Warthog & C&B Shooter
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • A Master of the Sublime & Holy Order or the Soot
  • SASS #: 27463
  • NCOWS #: 1919
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Attn: Dept. of the Atlantic, Central District
« on: February 21, 2008, 09:46:22 PM »

Greetings, fellow Troopers!

In case you haven't heard, the Department of the Atlantic has been split into 3 Districts due to size and membership: North, South and Central Districts.  I have assumed command of the Central District and am trying to get organized.  The Central District consists of DE, IN, KY, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA & WV.

If you have any needs or suggestions feel free to contact me here via I.M. or check my profile and e-mule me.

I am very proud of the GAF and have watched it grow from a small group to an International organization, and I intend to do whatever I can - with your help, of course, to further this great, fun group grow even more.  We, as the GAF, have been represented well at many SASS, NCOWS and other CAS functions ... often as Color Guard, as well as Living History presentations.  The various Color Guards are perhaps the most visible function we have done to date. 

Thanks for everything ALL have done!

Your Ob't Servant,

Bvt. L.T. Col. J.C."Steel Horse Bailey" GAF #98
Cmdr., Central Dist., Dept. of the Atlantic
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com