Author Topic: Neodasha Pards  (Read 4828 times)

Offline Ace Lungger

• Top Active Citizen
  • Just taking one day at a time!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Neodasha Pards
« on: February 20, 2008, 08:58:32 AM »
i am trying to gets some deals on reloading supplies,smokeless powder and primers, doesn't make me any diff. Butt I am trying to get Powder Valley to let me pickup instead of shipping, if I could get enough people to wants some supplies, we could save a decent amount of money by not paying the hazmat fee!
 At this time I am looking at buying 5000 primers and 8lbs of powder, if that is all I am going to order, I cannot drive out there and save anything, but if 10 pards needed even 1/2 that amount per person, it would save.
 I am just asking, because at this time all I do is lay in bed, and do a little tinkering on some guns.
I don't know if they would even allow me to pick up?
 If anyone is interested please give me a shout. maybe someday we will get to shoot, can't wait to meet you guys!!

Happy Shooting.
Ace
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Offline Guns Garrett

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Neodasha Pards
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 09:29:19 PM »
Ace,
Glad I caught your post.  I just checked my supplies, and yes I am getting low, and haven't started yet for this upcoming season.  As an aside, I have been running down to Oolagah, OK (40 Miles) and getting Meister bullets, then swing over to Jim's Sporting Goods in Claremore (another 20 miles) for primers and powder.  If I don't dawdle at Jim's to "look at stuff", then I'm down-and-back in about 2 - 2 1/2 hours.  I don't remeber where Powder Valley is - Winfield?  I guess its about the same distance either way.
Ron Campbell (Henry Logan) usually makes a road trip over to Nevada MO to buy Bushwacker bullets.  I think they're a little cheaper than Meister.  You might check with him to see if has needs.
If you can get a few more in on this, I may place an order.  Let me know.
"Stand, gentlemen; he served on Samar"

GAF #301

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com