Author Topic: Uberti Regulator  (Read 6835 times)

Offline mike1952

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Uberti Regulator
« on: December 19, 2007, 07:23:29 AM »
I was looking at and may buy a SAA clone that is at Cabelas.  It is made by Uberti and called the Regulator.  I can not find this on the Uberti website .  I also checked Taylor's and Cimarons and it is not listed there either.  Is this a discontinued model?  Is it any good?  Thanks, I am new at this reproduction game.

Offline Deadeye Don

• SASS # 76281
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • DeadeyeDon
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Uberti Regulator
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 10:01:46 AM »
Do you have a link to the item on the website or is this something you saw for sale in a store?
Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 430
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 11:02:36 AM »
Uberti  Regulator available in 44/40 ,44 spcl & .45  Cal.  (some were available with two Cylinders  44/40-44spcl & 45 -45 acp)
4 " & 4.75" bbl.
 blued finish w/ color case hardened steel frame , available with polished brass trigger guard & back strap or steel plow handle one piece walnut grip.
Also steel back strap birds head ,one piece walnut grip. ( not to be confused with the Lighting/Thunders bird heads style )
There were also some in guns nickel finish....

My nephew has one of the bird heads & 4" barrel in 44/40..  quick handling right out of the box... nice shooter.

I don't know if the Regulator name is still used ... Taylor's & Cimarron use the Cattleman name and is essentially the same gun.
I believe E.M.F & Tristar, Midway and now perhaps Cabela's imported them under that name...
when planets align...do the deal !

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:42:43 AM »

Offline Virginia Gentleman

• Top Active Citizen
  • Here's a McRib for Allah
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 11:16:14 AM »
Were the steel back strapped ones with the steel trigger guard the same price as the brass?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com