Author Topic: Thanks to all  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Bristow Kid

• I've got a touch of hangover beuracrate. Don't push me
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Matthew(Matt) Bohach
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Thanks to all
« on: September 16, 2007, 07:17:41 PM »
I would like to express my appreciation to all those that helped set up and the daily running of the 2007 Grand Muster

Silver Creek Slim and Shamrock Pat for helping setup
Stene Groniga for range prep and maintinace and set up
Kayleen Best and the lovely ladies of the Beaver Creek Social Club for providing many very delicious meals
Kayleen for also helping arrange things
Dusty Tagalong for creating the score cards and doing the score talley plus the taking and printing of the posse photos
River City John, Rattlesnake Jack, Dusty Tagalong, and Shalacko for writing stages and providing props
Dusty Tagalong and Shamrock Pat for being the Posse Marshalls and keeping things moving along so we could get all the stages completed
Gripmaker, Steve Groniga and Kayleen, and River City John for donating door prizes

And my deepest appreciation to everyone for helping cover the insurance costs.  And I'd also like to thank everyone for helping keep score, count misses, pickin' brass and running timers.  Without everyones cooperation we never would have gotten it all done.  I am glad everyone had a good time and look forward to shooting with each and everyone of you again in the future.

Sincerly,
Bristow Kid
Prayer Posse
SCORRS
NCOWS #2540
Grand Army of the Frontier #437
Department of the Missouri
PWDFR #149
RATS #233
SASS #68717
WARTHOG

Offline Gripmaker

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Thanks to all
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 09:17:30 PM »
Bristow,  Yer quite welcome, Sir.  And thank you for all the hard work you put in to make this the best Muster yet.

Offline Bristow Kid

• I've got a touch of hangover beuracrate. Don't push me
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Matthew(Matt) Bohach
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 07:12:33 AM »
Mister Gripmaker

Thank you for the kind words.  But a Grand Muster is only as good as its participants.  And I do believe we had an excellent group of pards and pardettes both shooting and working behind the scenes.  Without y'all it would have not been what it was.

Bristow Kid
Prayer Posse
SCORRS
NCOWS #2540
Grand Army of the Frontier #437
Department of the Missouri
PWDFR #149
RATS #233
SASS #68717
WARTHOG

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:54:20 AM »

Offline Guage Rod

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 10:16:32 AM »
Mark, you did a wonderful job setting up the range and co-ordinating everythin.  Thanks for all of your efforts and help covering the insurance, in good faith for everyone.  That is going above and beyond. 

Do the little 4 legged critters you supervise, know what a good shot you are?  They better behave or they will never live long enough to become bacon ;D ::) ;)

Thanks to all who made it a great and memorable time and my congrats to all who shot well and my sympathy to those who shot in my possie as they had to time me with a sun dial as I loaded my sharps, and lost several caps off my remmie :-\ :'(

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 08:22:34 PM »
It was truly an enjoyable time.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com