Author Topic: Old user name pops up in classifeid section. How do I change it?  (Read 2756 times)

Offline Will Pluggum

• Mesa, Arizona
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS 57339, NRA
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I just placed an ad in the classifieds and my user name of sedona slim keeps comin' up instead of my CAS city name Will Pluggum.  I tried to change my user name from slim to pluggum a long time ago but the profiles page won't let me.   Anybody know if there is a a way to do it or am I stuck with my alter-ego  Sedona  forever? ( Don't much like having a split personality.....it's confusing!)
                                                                                                                                     Muchas Gracias....Pluggum (aka Sedona Slim?)
N.R.A. ....the big posse' is keepin an eye on them bushwackers for us....JOIN UP!   www.nra.org

Offline Camille Eonich

• Top Active Citizen
    • Stump Water and Camille Eonich's Website
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Old user name pops up in classifeid section. How do I change it?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 07:27:09 AM »
I'm pretty sure that Marshal would have to go staright to the database to make this change, either that or change the code in the classifieds so that it uses your display name rather than your user name.  I know that he's been awful busy with a lot of new projects but maybe he'll be around to let you know something soon. :)
“Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.”
― Clint Eastwood

Offline Will Pluggum

• Mesa, Arizona
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS 57339, NRA
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Old user name pops up in classifeid section. How do I change it?
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 11:41:06 AM »
Well thanks.  I suppose I could live with it. Don't really want to bother the marshall with such a trivial thing.  It just bothers me me that Will Pluggum is trying to sell a pistola but the ad directs viewers to Sedona Slim. I suppose they'll figure it out.  Besides, having an alias might come in handy someday!  ;)   
N.R.A. ....the big posse' is keepin an eye on them bushwackers for us....JOIN UP!   www.nra.org

Advertising

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com