Author Topic: I ordered 16 oz of SweetShooter it's on clearence but also found?  (Read 3599 times)

Offline Jubel

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I went to www.shootersolutions.com to order more SweetShooter and found it on clearence. They have replaced it with a new product. This new product is supposed to be much better than Sweet Shooter, has anyone tried their new product yet?  ???
Cousin we been ashooten at each other all day! How about we stop for a beer then we kin go home and get our axes. Or just as good, lets forget this whole dang feud, I'm agetten too old for this anyhow!

Offline Deadeye Don

• SASS # 76281
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • DeadeyeDon
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: I ordered 16 oz of SweetShooter it's on clearence but also found?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 07:56:29 AM »
I have a sweet shooter.   Well actually I have many sweet shooters.  ;D
Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company

Offline Jubel

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I ordered 16 oz of SweetShooter it's on clearence but also found?
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 10:04:57 AM »
Sorry, Sweet Shooter is a cleaner, protectant, lubricant for the entire firearm. The revolvers that I've treated are slick enough that there is no build up in the bore from fouling. Nothing seens to stick to the metal when treated with this stuff. I started using it a few years ago and noticed it really was BP and substitute friendly. Anyway it appears that they have found somthing even (newer or better?) better or so they say but it's pricy and I was looking for someone who might be able to comment on if'n the new stuff was worth the price.  
Cousin we been ashooten at each other all day! How about we stop for a beer then we kin go home and get our axes. Or just as good, lets forget this whole dang feud, I'm agetten too old for this anyhow!

Advertising

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com