Author Topic: New Oldies  (Read 2839 times)

Offline 1Riot1Ranger

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
New Oldies
« on: December 17, 2005, 10:54:03 PM »
Haven't been accepted to the Hallowed Halls of the Rat-dom but thought I'd pass this along anyway as a SAS. Turns out the place where we bought our new Old Vaqueros last week, New Deal Shooting Sports in Deming, NM, has access to alot of the last of the Old Beauties. They bought up a large lot and ours are 06/2002 manufactures. We bought them for $450 apiece and I don't know if this is high or low. All I know is that we had a heck of a time just finding any Old Vaqueros let alone with consequitive numbers so when they came up, we bought 4 of them. Maybe this helps someone looking. Hope it does.
1Riot1Ranger

Offline Mustang Gregg

• .44 BP GUNFIGHTER
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • LtCol Mustang Gregg & Col Pitspitr at NE CSG 2007
    • Wild West Arms
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
Re: New Oldies
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 07:58:38 PM »
Not tryin' to be too commercial:  But Nebraska Pards can contact me if'n they need any "old" style Vaqueros & Bisley Vaqueros.
I also have an outfit with quite a few left (even sequentials).
Mustang Gregg
"I have two guns.  {CLICK--CLICK}  One for each of ya."
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
"Mustang Gregg" Clement-----NRA LIFER, since '72-----SASS Life & Territorial Governor-----GAF #64-----RATS #0 & Forum Moderator-----BP Warthog------Distinguished Pistol 2004------SAIROC & MMTC Instructor-----Owner of Wild West Arms, Inc. [gun shop] Table Rock, NE------CASTIN' & BLASTIN'!!!!
www.wildwestarms.net

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com