Author Topic: Picked up my NV today  (Read 3003 times)

Offline Billy Boles

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Picked up my NV today
« on: August 03, 2007, 03:28:57 AM »
 Well the paperwork went through on monday but i had to wait until i had a day off to go pick it up and today was that day! Unfortunately i couldn't get to the range but come sunday i will be able to try this revolver out for the first time.
 It's a .45 calibre with a 4 5/8 barrel, really looking forward to sunday.  ;D
Andre
SASS #76864
Warthog

Offline Mustang Gregg

• .44 BP GUNFIGHTER
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • LtCol Mustang Gregg & Col Pitspitr at NE CSG 2007
    • Wild West Arms
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
Re: Picked up my NV today
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 08:13:36 AM »
Had to wait on paperwork, huh?  ???
Where ya from, Pard?
"I have two guns.  {CLICK--CLICK}  One for each of ya."
  BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN!!
"Mustang Gregg" Clement-----NRA LIFER, since '72-----SASS Life & Territorial Governor-----GAF #64-----RATS #0 & Forum Moderator-----BP Warthog------Distinguished Pistol 2004------SAIROC & MMTC Instructor-----Owner of Wild West Arms, Inc. [gun shop] Table Rock, NE------CASTIN' & BLASTIN'!!!!
www.wildwestarms.net

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 10:37:22 AM »
His email is andre66@shaw.ca
So I'd say Canada.  ;)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:28:37 PM »

Offline Billy Boles

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 02:34:03 PM »
I live in british columibia, canada. What i had to wait for was a Short Term Authorization to Transport, which is just a piece of paper that allows me to take the revolver from the store to my home. I already have a Long Term Authorization to Transport to take my restricted firearms to the range and gunshops but we have to go through this nonsense everytime we buy a restricted firearm, which includes all handguns.
Have to make sure the canadian firearms centre employees have something to do with our tax dollars so they dream up useless regulations for us to follow.
SASS #76864
Warthog

Offline Will Blastem

• Top Active Citizen
  • You stage 'em...Will Blastem
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 06:32:56 PM »
I live in british columibia, canada. What i had to wait for was a Short Term Authorization to Transport, which is just a piece of paper that allows me to take the revolver from the store to my home. I already have a Long Term Authorization to Transport to take my restricted firearms to the range and gunshops but we have to go through this nonsense everytime we buy a restricted firearm, which includes all handguns.
Have to make sure the canadian firearms centre employees have something to do with our tax dollars so they dream up useless regulations for us to follow.
Don't feel too bad...we have the dreamers of usless regulators (and...regulations) stateside as well :-\
But on the brighter side...Aint that NV sech a purty thing ;)...Betcha yer bittin at the bit ta make it smoke. ENJOY ;D
You Stage 'em, Will Blastem
KC's Corral at Black Creek
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
Hiram's Rangers #25
RATS #314
Vietnam  Ist Air Cav 67-68

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com