Author Topic: Department of the Platte: New Commander needed: Where are the volunteers  (Read 2167 times)

Offline US Scout

• Bvt MajGen GAF (Retired)
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 15690
  • GAF #: 3
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
Bvt Col and First Lieutenant Charles B Gatewood has requested relief from his duties as Commander of the Department of the Platte.

I solicite applications from any member of that Department for the position.

I expect the Department to put on at least one GAF event (mini-Muster, living history program, social, etc) during the forthcoming year.  What kind of event you put on, as well as how many events and where, is totally up to you and the members of your Department.  Bvt Col Bull Schmidt of the Department of the Atlantic is setting the standard for everyone, and I would hope someone in the Department of the Missouri would want to not only meet that standard but even to exceed it.

Please let me know what YOU can do to move the Department of the Missouri ahead and to promote the GAF within the Department.

US Scout
GAF Commander

Offline US Scout

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I'm still waiting!  Surely someone would like to take over the Department of the Platte and set the standard for the other Departments to follow.

Send me a PM or e-mail. 

US Scout
Commanding General
Grand Army of the Frontier

Offline Sagebrush Burns

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Scout-
You may recall I sent you a pm a while back.  I would be pleased to take over command of the Department of the Platte if it works for you.  I am in Craig, CO and have access to a range where we should be able to stage a match for the department.  Please feel free to e-mail me at:

akbullen2001@yahoo.com

if I can provide any more information for you.  I remain at your service.

Sagebrush Burns, GAF#341

Advertising

Offline US Scout

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Sagebrush,

Stand by.  So far you're at the top of a list of one.  Let's see if anyone else has the ambition and fortitude to volunteer for this prestigious position.

US Scout
GAF, Commanding

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com