Author Topic: Newsletter of the Southern Dist., Dept. of the Atl.  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Zouave Officer

• Carolina Zouave
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Death Or Glory!
    • Palmetto Riflemen & New York Zouaves
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Newsletter of the Southern Dist., Dept. of the Atl.
« on: July 14, 2008, 09:10:43 PM »
Hello All,

Were preparing to start sending out VIA e-mail a monthly newsletter (The Knapsack) to all those folks in the Southern District of the Department of the Atlantic. It will be sent out as a PDF File the 1st Friday of each month, and have a few articles, events, calander, and other information. The purpose of the Newsletter is to spread information and improve communications within the District.

What I was wondering is if anyone would be interested in contributing articles, etc..., if so they would be more than welcomed, please direct them to my E-mail at Johnnyreb6@aol.com.

I know also as a courtsey to everyone else, if any members of other Districts or Departments of Grand Army of the Frontier are interested in recieving the newsletter please feel free to contact me and I will be glad to add your information to the Newsletter Roster.

Thank you all for your time.
- Captain, "Palmetto Riflemen" & "New York Zouaves."
- Charles Devens Jr. Camp No. 10, Sons of Union Veterans.
- Micah J. Jenkins Camp No. 164, Sons of Spanish American War Veterans.

"There’s no use dodging. You will be hit when your body and bullets are at the same place at the same time….
Captain Henry J. Reilly, Battery F, 5th U.S. Artillery, 1898.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com