Author Topic: EOT 2007 Challange  (Read 1825 times)

Offline Major Matt Lewis

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
EOT 2007 Challange
« on: August 19, 2006, 08:40:13 PM »
I am calling out the following.....

Captain George Baylor
Sgt. Drydock
US Scout
Captain Jarret
Colonel Flashman
Gripmaker
Rattlesnake Jack
Captain Savour Bacon
Terry Lane
Mustang Gregg
Pony Racer
Private Hoover

And anybody else who thinks they can dress in a Victorian Military Manner.....

Today I began the planning stages for my EOT 2007 Best Dressed Military outfit. Now, as many of you know, getting an outfit and doing it right and authentic takes time effort and planning. I may have a dry run of the outfit at the GAF Shoot we will be having in Topeka in March or Parker in May.

I invite all to take up the challange. Do some research and take the time. SASS isn't just about shooting, it is about heritage.... 

As a matter of fact, let's open up a pool to make this a little interesting. $20.00 to get in and winner take all....

Just sign right here if there are any takers.

$20.00 to get in the pool and if you win the Best Dressed Military, you will win the pot. If somebody who does not enter the pool wins the Best Dressed Military, the entrant who rates the highest gets the pot....fair enough????

Either respond here or PM or email me....
Major Matt Lewis
Grand Army of the Frontier * SASS Life * NCOWS * Powder Creek Cowboys * Free State Ranges * RO II * NRA Life * Man on the Edge

Offline Gripmaker

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: EOT 2007 Challange
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 04:11:55 PM »
Major Matt,  I'll make it easy for you. Count me out as SASS HQ and I have too many vendor/admin. issues for me to even consider going to EOT. We are both too pig-headed to back down on our beliefs so I just stay home and enjoy the time of liesure. HOWEVER, I commend you for the challenge and encourage those who are not of the Celtic (read that stubborn) background to take up the gauntlet and give 'em &*%@$.

Offline US Scout

• Bvt MajGen GAF (Retired)
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 15690
  • GAF #: 3
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 05:19:59 AM »
I will have to take this under consideration as I've been asked to be one of the military uniform judges.  That might give me an unfair advantage...

US Scout
Bvt Brig Gen

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:31:39 AM »

Offline Pvt Hoover

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 12:21:26 PM »
Hey Major,

Put me in the pot.  I know I wont make a EOT for awhile,  but I do plan to make as many mini musters as I can in the state. 
I will mail my contribution at my earliest convience.
Pvt Hoover

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com