Author Topic: Protests are spiraling out of control  (Read 1676 times)

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 415
Protests are spiraling out of control
« on: June 30, 2020, 06:15:10 AM »
California Democrats passed resolution calling for John Wayne Airport to be renamed, because of a statement the Duke made 50 years ago !

when planets align...do the deal !

Offline reno

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: #810
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Protests are spiraling out of control
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 09:39:47 AM »
John Wayne was a great American, and more so than some of the so called Ameicans that are destroying our Nation. I just wonder how far people in this country are going to let things like what is going on go before something is stopped.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 415
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 10:07:42 AM »
What amazes me ... people butt hurt on something said 50 years ago.  ::)

There have been many advances , however  Racism & homophobia will never resolve as long as the scab is continually picked at.
when planets align...do the deal !

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:08:11 AM »

Offline Dave T

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 901
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 10:20:21 AM »
They want to take down the monument to Abe Lincoln, paid for by freed slaves. These people aren't out of control, they are either insane or they're operating with another agenda hidden behind BLM. In reality it's probably both cases, depending on who you're talking about.

Dave

Offline 45 Dragoon

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 123
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2020, 11:40:04 AM »
I agree with every one of ya!!

Mike
www.goonsgunworks.com
Follow me on Instagram @goonsgunworks

Offline River City John

• NCOWS Senator
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Mr. & Mrs. John Covert
  • NCOWS #: L-146
  • GAF #: 275
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 463
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2020, 12:12:16 PM »
A perfectly regulated clock works by the pendulum moving equally in an arc, so after hundreds of years of history of repression in the US, it is past time for the pendulum to make its move to the opposite side.  Painful and uncomfortable as this may be . . .
I remind myself all change is for the better if that gains renewed understanding of what equal rights truly means, and will benefit everyone in the end.
(I apologize in that I can neither recall the source nor the exact wording, but I've always been struck by this quote.):

"Wars, we are told, are fought to preserve the old ways of life. But what they generally do is bring them to an end."
Seems to me this includes the current civil insurrection and protests.

“. . .you are not the target of some type of global conspiracy, it is impossible to erase history and no one has attempted to do so, covid is not a hoax, you shouldn’t believe and share posts that are obviously false or used as political propaganda, and there is nothing ‘liberal’ about any of the actions that have been taken by our administration regarding these matters.” - Jason Shelton
I wish Americans could stop emphasizing differences and take note of all the similarities amongst people.
RCJ
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Offline 45 Dragoon

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2020, 01:20:02 PM »
On the  surface, this looks to be about racism but in reality it is a push  from Marxist SOB's. Calls to dismantle Police forces, destruction of statues that those doing so don't know the "history" of why it's there in the first place! Threatening neighborhoods, looting businesses   .  .  .  any reason to act a fool!! Anarchy!!

The pendulum analogy works perfect for a clock/timepiece, but it is a destructive practice for a country.  The founders knew this and built in term limits for the branches of government and the individual office's held. But, in our devious acts through the decades our elected leaders gave themselves the ability to have "Political Careers" !!!  There should be no such thing!  The "flat line" term limits would offer would allow a more neutral flow of power and ideas rather than the wild peeks and valleys we find with what our "career politicians"  have laid before the people!! Choosing alliances, owing favors can't happen when you're not around long enough to garner them!! 
   All of what is going on today wouldn't exist with mandatory term limits .  .  .   and anyone that would propose extensions of limits should be removed immediately and never hold an elected or appointed office again!!
   Just my view .  .  . 

Mike
www.goonsgunworks.com

Offline reno

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2020, 02:43:16 PM »
Anyone that does not think this is going to get worse, better hand on. When some of them are done they will want our firearms, they already do, and then what have we got to protect us from what is coming from all this reform, they already want to do away with the police forces.

Offline Lord Eoin MacKenzie

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2020, 05:00:05 PM »
What is needed to do is line the roof tops like in  the rodney king riots. and start shooting looters.    I am a historian by degree and so I use original names for places, like Rhodesia  and Bombay, etc.   People need to remember History. Wicapedia  can be changed by anyone.   
It is hard to change hardcopy/ books with the stroke of the delete key.   Remember 1984 and Ferienhit?  451

Offline 45 Dragoon

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2020, 05:26:26 PM »
What is needed to do is line the roof tops like in  the rodney king riots. and start shooting looters.    I am a historian by degree and so I use original names for places, like Rhodesia  and Bombay, etc.   People need to remember History. Wicapedia  can be changed by anyone.   
It is hard to change hardcopy/ books with the stroke of the delete key.   Remember 1984 and Ferienhit?  451

Well, I saw some store owners armed and defending their places (like good Americans !!!)  and I agree about the looting, looting = stealing during a crisis and I'm fine with "shoot to kill"  .  .  .   where does the "names for places .  .  . "  come in ? I was talking about the Gov. of the USA. .  .  .  term limits .  .  .   career politicians .  .  .    it would be a loooong list and there's plenty on both sides.

Mike
www.goonsgunworks.com

Offline reno

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2020, 07:36:22 PM »
In any other country what is going on would not be allowed, but in this country it is called REFORM, thanks to the media, and part of our government.

Offline River City John

• NCOWS Senator
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Mr. & Mrs. John Covert
  • NCOWS #: L-146
  • GAF #: 275
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 463
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2020, 10:03:04 PM »
"And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? . . . The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure." - Thomas Jefferson
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Offline reno

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2020, 07:38:22 AM »
RCJ, I wonder if old Tom Jefferson would think it refreshing to see our towns tore apart, shops burned, all the looting and stealing. I guess he would call it natures natural manure. We don't need to worry about people coming from other counties to destroy what we have is this Great Country because we have our own out in the streets doing it every day. 

Offline Dave T

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 901
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2020, 11:26:28 AM »
RCJ, try your pendulum theory on the lawyer and his wife from St Louis, MO. His back gate was torn down, he and his wife were threatened with death, and when he defended his home and family with a show of arms, he became persona non grata. The local prosecutor wants to charge him with something. If he has to die, or spend any portion of his life just in jail, someone should erect a monument to him!

Dave

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com