Special Interests - Groups & Societies > USFA CSS

USFA Bisley w/ extra cylinder

(1/2) > >>

Sandlapper:
Fellows, Back in the day, I ordered a 4 3/4" Bisley B/CC inv.45LC with extra .45ACP cylinder and I just wondered how scarce this model is, and possibly what the total production of this model might have been. I seem to recall that Mr. Gary Granger handled the order, although I don't remember the details. The SN is 269xx and it must have been towards the end of production. I just don't remember the year. Thanks, Sandlapper

RoyceP:

--- Quote from: Sandlapper on November 26, 2023, 06:43:19 AM ---Fellows, Back in the day, I ordered a 4 3/4" Bisley B/CC inv.45LC with extra .45ACP cylinder and I just wondered how scarce this model is, and possibly what the total production of this model might have been. I seem to recall that Mr. Gary Granger handled the order, although I don't remember the details. The SN is 269xx and it must have been towards the end of production. I just don't remember the year. Thanks, Sandlapper

--- End quote ---

I guess we need to know what brand. Uberti has made some, Pietta too, Ruger made some. All are available on GB or GA or GI - used of course.

Buckaroo Lou:

--- Quote from: RoyceP on November 26, 2023, 10:08:45 AM ---I guess we need to know what brand. Uberti has made some, Pietta too, Ruger made some. All are available on GB or GA or GI - used of course.

--- End quote ---

His title to this thread says USFA so I would assume that is the brand he has reference to. Plus he mentions Gary Granger was the person who assisted him.

Advertising:

Galen:
I have several USAF firearms. While reading the above replies I began to wonder if there are some out and about who have not heard of USFA.

RoyceP:
I have heard of USFA frsnkly I did not know they ever made a convertible Bisley model. That would be something to find since they went out of business long ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version