GENERAL TOPICS > The Shootin' Range

SASS membership

(1/2) > >>

Pappy Hayes:
How many Cowboys on here are members of SASS? Do think like I do that their membership fees are getting rid icons? I am thinking about not renewing it next year especially if they go up again. What do you think?

Abilene:
I've been a member since '99 and will continue.  There are pros and cons about SASS and I choose to concentrate on the pros and have a good time.   I don't shoot many championship matches, but like to be able to do so if I want.  And I can't let anyone swipe my famous alias.   ;D

Since they just hiked the price so much recently I tend to think it will stay there for a while.

Bunk Stagnerg:
and we would miss the bugle calls
Bunk

Advertising:

Forty Rod:
Joined in 1993 and will continue renewing until I die.  Even with the increase it is less than I spend in a month on restaurants and cafes, a lot less than a lot of other things I enjoy.

wildman1:

--- Quote from: Forty Rod on November 07, 2017, 10:26:52 PM ---Joined in 1993 and will continue renewing until I die.  Eve with the increase it is less than I spend in a month on restaurants and cafes, a lot less than a lot of other things I enjoy.

--- End quote ---
+10
wM1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version