GENERAL TOPICS > The Shootin' Range

Problems with Beretta Goldrush need HELP!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Major 2:
with judicious placement & pipe cleaners as ties....  they'll pass muster as tomato sticks....

OK   ;D  that is a bit  un-characteristic harsh , they don't out of the box like speed cycling....
If you are tiring to use them reliably for WAS.

Uberti/Beretta  , USFA, Taurus & Pedersoli  all offered them...

Uberti/Beretta , Pettifogger has the skinny

For USFA it became one of the nails in their Coffin ... another costly folly

Taurus discontinued them, ( as casual pinker,  I know of one in 45 Cal. that seems to work... "casual"  that is 

I've seen Pedersoli's  run , can't say to the behind the scenes tuning

marko:
So no one knows of a Smith that can fix the problem?

Major 2:

--- Quote from: marko on February 28, 2017, 10:31:19 AM ---So no one knows of a Smith that can fix the problem?

--- End quote ---

Pettifogger

Advertising:

Abilene:
When I mentioned this to Pettifogger, he said he hadn't seen it.  Said he doesn't check this forum.   He may see it here eventually but if you post this in the Gunsmithing forum I'm sure he will see it.  He is retired as far as gunsmithing so he won't be able to fix yours but can very likely offer you ideas as to what may need to be done.

If you do need to send it off, my highest recommendation would be Lassiter.  I found this contact info from 2014, but I think it is still current:
Tom's Single Action Shop New Lebanon OH Tom Wildenauer
937-687-1039

Tuolumne Lawman:
The first limited production Taurus pumps worked well, but crapped out when mass production cuts and decreased QC.  I fired two Pedersolis.  One functioned flawlessly, the other was a tomato stake...  Consider Colt had issues with them, and they used all forged parts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version