GENERAL TOPICS > The Shootin' Range

Problems with Beretta Goldrush need HELP!

(1/3) > >>

marko:
Hello

I saw there was a SASS with the handle of Deadeye Dallas, SASS #60249 and that he worked on and was able to make a Beretta run smoothly. Does anyone know where i can contact this Gentlemen...i purchased a NIB and yes i know they are discontinued Gold rush that does not feed or fails to fire. Its a danger and i would like to have a smith who has worked /fixed these help me out.
I appreciate any help in this matter thanks and i look forward to feedback Mine is in 45c.

Marko

Abilene:
I saw accounts of DD working on Taurus Thunderbolts and getting them to run welll after a number of mods and fixes.  Haven't heard of him working on the Gold Rush but perhaps.  Seems I heard he wasn't working on the Taurus anymore, or maybe working on anything?  I don't know.  Now I do know that Lassiter in Ohio is a master on the Lightnings, as well as other guns.  I do not have his contact info but someone will.  There's another guy named El Rod I think who is a known Lightning guy.  And Pettifogger on this site is very versed on these and will likely chime in here.  I will see him tomorrow and will make sure he knows about this.  Good luck.

marko:
Thank you sir.....i can't wait to get in touch with some one that can fix this problem, look forward to hearing from those members you spoke of. also i can be reached at marko65@gmail.com

marko:
It doesn't look like anyone comes to this site much?

Abilene:
I saw Pettifogger today and mentioned this to him.  He is one of the Arizona Rangers who put on Winter Range (as well as shooting the match) so he's a little busy these days.  He said he has three of the Goldrushes and that it took a fair amount of work to get them running right.  I'm sure he'll respond when he can.  There's a couple of other gunsmith types that frequent this site but I don't know if they are familiar with the Goldrush.

Advertisers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version