Author Topic: Shooting Gallery on outdoor channel features the Texas State Wild Bunch Champion  (Read 2252 times)

Offline Dusty Boddams

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 8
That’s right! This Wednesday shooting Gallery will feature the Texas state Wild Bunch Championship and interviews with the legendary Evil Roy. This should be well worth watching and entertaining to boot! If it works I’m posting a preview link. https://www.outdoorchannel.com/show/shooting-gallery/1630 please feel free to post this on your fb or where ever potential WB shooters might congregate

Offline Marshal Halloway

• Editor & Webmaster of Cas City.
  • City Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Don't squat with your spurs on. Have fun shootin'.
    • Cas City
  • SASS #: R3411
  • NCOWS #: HL-179
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
Editor & Webmaster of CAScity.com
Director - Digital Video Division - Outdoor Sportsman Group (OSG).
Digital Video Production & Post Production OSG
Owner of Down Range Media GP

Offline ira scott

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • AKA: Broken Nose Scotty
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 59
Very Cool,  Shooting Gallery is one of the few reasons I pay for the "privilege" of watching TV. I met Evil Roy at Hell on Wheels many years ago and he was a true Gentleman who took the time to talk to a "nobody".  I also got to see his grand daughter, Holy Terror shoot a stage or two.  It didn't even look like she was playing the same game as me-unreal!

B.N.Scotty
It is far better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt!

Advertising

Offline Dusty Boddams

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Thank you Marshal for posting that. Im not very advanced when dealing with computers etc.

Offline Baltimore Ed

• Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 11754
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 189
Just watched it, a good episode but I didn’t see anyone shooting Traditional. Always enjoy Shooting Gallery.
"Give'em hell, Pike"
 There is no horse so dead that you cannot continue to beat it.

Offline Dusty Boddams

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
B.E., we had traditional class  shooters and senior class traditional also. It was a great turnout we even had 10 lady shooters in various classes. I thought Wolf Bane did an excellent job of all the work  that goes into producing a show like this. He highlighted so many positives of WB that it looked like a great tool to promote wild Bunch.

Offline wildman1

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 169
I watched that was really nice to see old friends. I haven't seen you since Comancheria Days. First time I've seen ER with a beard. Nice interview with WF, she is a class act and a real sweetheart.
wM1
WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.

Offline Abilene

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Abilene's CAS Pages
  • SASS #: 27489
  • NCOWS #: 3958
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1180
Well my mom doesn't get Outdoor Channel, and I'm with her during the week.  I have it at home but I only get home on weekends and don't have a recorder, so I will have to hope that it comes on as a rerun some time on a weekend.  But the promo was very good.

Offline ira scott

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • AKA: Broken Nose Scotty
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 59
Dusty,  your shoot looked like Great Fun,  and Michael Bane did an awesome job showcasing it!  I have had limited exposure to Wild Bunch shooting, mostly as side matches,  but I really enjoy the 1911s.  The Shotgun Trail Walk looked like a Hoot also,  it reminded me of watching people shoot Forager Class at the GAF Grand Muster in Sargent.  Those guys were always grinning ear to ear after the Skirmish (stage) even though they had just subjected their shoulder to 20+ rounds of 12 gauge buckshot in about 3 minutes!

B.N.Scotty
It is far better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt!

Offline Tascosa Joe

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 2770
  • NCOWS #: L-168
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 11
The only issue I had with the show was I think it was a fake Dusty Boddoms, the Dusty I know is a slender young feller.  Of course, that was 20+ years ago. ;D
NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS  Life

Offline Pitspitr

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • 308 214-0082 45551 Rd 816, Sargent NE 68874 USA
    • Grand Army of the Frontier
  • SASS #: 74523
  • NCOWS #: L187
  • GAF #: 147
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Very Cool,  Shooting Gallery is one of the few reasons I pay for the "privilege" of watching TV.
+1 Only I would add that Wednesday Night at the Range is one of the few reasons I pay for the "privilege" of watching TV.
I remain, Your Ob'd Servant,
Jerry M. "Pitspitr" Davenport
(Bvt.)Brigadier General Commanding,
Grand Army of the Frontier
BC/IT, Expert, Sharpshooter, Marksman, CC, SoM
NRA CRSO, RVWA IIT2; SASS ROI, ROII;
NRA Benefactor Life; AZSA Life; NCOWS Life

Offline Dusty Boddams

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
The only issue I had with the show was I think it was a fake Dusty Boddoms, the Dusty I know is a slender young feller.  Of course, that was 20+ years ago. ;D

I know what you mean. I look in the mirror and I see him. I look at pictures and wonder who that old man is!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com