Special Interests - Groups & Societies > Zoot Shooters

New Tommy Gun!

<< < (2/7) > >>

DeaconKC:
Thanks for the input! Hopefully I can work out a trade for that 100 round beast, looks great, but I like the 50s better. And I will just use the sticks for actual shooting.

Pitspitr:

--- Quote from: Bat 2919 on March 22, 2018, 02:43:16 PM ---The drums work much better with FMJ ammo.  If you're using lead bullets sticks are the only way to go.  
--- End quote ---
I found that out the hard way and seldom shoot FMJ.

--- Quote from: Bat 2919 on March 22, 2018, 02:43:16 PM ---On the other hand the drum is the cat's meow when you're getting your picture taken, I think of my drums as expensive photo props.

--- End quote ---
;D +1

DeaconKC:
You guys have been great in your help. On another, less pleasant topic, I started a backup AZSA page on Gunbook in case Facebook gets really crazy.  https://www.airgunbook.com/Americanzootshootersassociation

Advertising:

Capt Quirk:

--- Quote from: Bat 2919 on March 22, 2018, 02:43:16 PM ---On the other hand the drum is the cat's meow when you're getting your picture taken, I think of my drums as expensive photo props.

--- End quote ---
ROFL! Thank you sir, that gave me quite a belly laugh!

Baltimore Ed:
Since you won't show us yours I'll show you mine. It's a .45 acp with a Cutts comp, finned bbl and all Thompson wood. Close but no cigar. And a lot of fun to shoot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version