CAS TOPICS > The Longbranch

Something everyone needs to read

<< < (2/2)

Marshal Halloway:
Howdy again,

Last update. According to a posting on TFS, we have received news that the pulling of sponsorship ads was a matter of internal miscommunication at the SASS office. All parties involved have been contacted and the problem is sorted out.

Let's go out and shoot at steel target, compadres !

Topic unlocked and unsticked.  :P

See also: http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php?topic=1238.0

Uncle Eph:
thanks Marshal for all your hard work on this subject, I am glad to see that it is resolved.

I for one am going to take your advise and bang some steel tomorrow, I am waiting for some parts for the tractor so I won't be dragging that plow around anyway.   ;D ;D

Marshal Will Wingam:
Thanks, Marshal, for your efforts to get some understanding on this situation.

I'll take your advice. Gonna go bang some targets tonight. ;)

Advertising:

Twnkltoz Katie:
I appreciate the update! 

Aesop Mysleeve:
Now that this thread's unlocked, I want to thank both Big Hext, for locking and stickying it, and Marshal Halloway.

Locking and stickying combined kept the burner on low here at CAS City, and focused all the replies to one forum. Having about 1000+ active cas shooters see it in a day over at TFS definitiely contributed to the speedy resolution of the issue.

The other thing that helped was the investment of time by TGs and Regulators like Marshal Halloway, whose phone contact with HQ helped influence a speedy and amicable resolution to the situation, and which now allows us all to get back down to the business of defeating those dreaded Stealth Bullets each weekend!

A big thanks to both of you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version