Author Topic: Anything Could Happen  (Read 107766 times)

Offline Tensleep

• Damned Ol' Ranger
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Dealer in Bullets and Gun Butter
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Anything Could Happen
« Reply #420 on: August 27, 2006, 07:57:26 AM »
When the crowd following Tensleep and Rebecca heard Scarlet and Fritz leaving they turned and ran to the front yard. No one noticed Mr and Mrs John Ross holding hands and sneaking out to the back of the marshal's office.

Both their horses were saddled, Rebecca's with her wedding gift. Her eyes lit up and Becca moved into Tensleep's arms, "You didn't have to get me anything you know, I have you."

"And I have you finally my Princess, all that I ever want and need. I have a change of clothes for us both in the office, let's get changed and out of here." Tensleep opened the back door.

New buckskins lay on the bed and both undressed and slid into the soft new outfits as quickly as possible.

Holding hands again and walking their mounts into the night Tensleep whispered, "I have us a wedding camp made up on the side of the mountain Shoshone style. Grey Wolf sent some women and young warriors to watch it and they won't let us be disturbed for three days." He kissed Becca and lifted her to the saddle.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Offline Scarlet Angel

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #421 on: August 27, 2006, 12:34:58 PM »
Becca slid out of the saddle and wrapped her legs around Tensleep. She smiled into his eyes “I have waited a lifetime for my prince.” She whispered as her lips brushed his and the kiss grew long and deep.

Tensleep lifted her back up into the saddle. “We best get moving if we are going to make it to camp.” He said with a impish grin.

Becca wondered how long it would take him to notice the scabbard and rifle that hung on his saddle.
"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I’d hate to be the one on the hell side.” ~Patches McDuff

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

1stSgt Fritz King

« Reply #422 on: August 27, 2006, 09:18:15 PM »
"Ah...ah..."

It was very rare for Fritz to be at a loss for words.  This was one of those times.

"It's..a bit...out of regulation."

"What's wrong?" Scarlet asked coyly.  She slowly bent over, and ran her hands from her toes to her hips.

"Aren't my boots brightly polished enough?"

The corset strained to keep her confined.  She reached back, and pulled the ties loose.

"Is is hot in here?" Fritz asked.

She walked towards him, the corset beginning to slip.

"It's about to get much, much hotter..."

Advertising

« Reply #423 on: Today at 03:34:46 PM »

Offline Scarlet Angel

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #423 on: August 28, 2006, 07:44:58 PM »
“Hmmmm” Scarlet said looking in the mirror then back at Fritz “Out of regs huh?”

She placed her hands on hips, sashaying towards him in an exaggerated motion “A prairie belt perhaps?”

She came to a stop in front of him and pointed her toe outward standing on the ball of her foot. “Are spurs required even I don’t think my mount requires them?” She tried to smile but it was slipping quickly into a smirk.
"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I’d hate to be the one on the hell side.” ~Patches McDuff

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

1stSgt Fritz King

« Reply #424 on: August 29, 2006, 10:39:07 PM »
It was almost too much to bear.  Fritz unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shell jacket.

"Oh, let me," Scarlet purred.  She slid her hand behind his neck, and pulled him close.  They kissed passionately.  His hands found the loose ties of the corset.  Giving them a short tug, it fell free, releasing her.

"Umm.." was all she could say.  Rough wool met soft skin.

They found the bed.   

Offline Scarlet Angel

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #425 on: August 31, 2006, 10:05:20 PM »
When they were together they fueled one another’s passions, their senses seemed to be heightened, all colors were brighter, more vivid.

As the starry sky started to surrender to the blues and pinks of the pre-dawn morning Scarlet wrapped her legs around his and lay against him. Her fingers traced lightly along Fritz’s chest. He smiled enjoying the feelings it sent through him. She buried her face in his neck; he felt the softness of her lips against his skin as she softly whispered. "I love you with all my heart Fritz."

He wrapped his arms around her holding her close to him. "I love you too." he whispered.

The End

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com