CAS TOPICS > The Darksider's Den

NEW Pocket Pistol is now in my hands

(1/3) > >>

Dick Dastardly:
Walt Kirst aka Sam'l Remington has really went and done it again. Thanks to his wizardry I now have a brand NEW Remington spur trigger pocket pistol with a Kirst Konverter cylinder.

Yes, I have shot it, and it's a hoot. Cotton picken' lil gun will easily fit on my right hand with nothin' hangin' off the edges. Talk about cute! This is exactly the Pocket Pistol I've been wanting since I joined SASS.

The thing I like about the lil Rem is that it's well made and all NEW. It's not some old piece of junk that could blow my hand off or eyes out. It's made in Italy and the Kirst Konverter comes from Sam'l Remington. We all know what a straight shooter he is.

I don't know if this NEW Kirst Konverter is even on his web site yet, but if yer wantin' a fine NEW pocket pistol, this is the one for you. BTW, she looks proper for the era too, bein' a baby front stuffer and all.

Ya load her up jest like the bigger Kirst Konverter cylinders. She takes .32 S&W. I load the 32 S&W with a 115 grain bullet over 3-1/2 grains of FFFg. That seems like an awfull lite load, but she splits pine boards easily.

I'm not in the know, but if ol John Boy is out there, or PD, maybe ya kin help me get some photos of the baby Remington put here on TFS.

I'm a happy shooter.

DD-DLoS

Silver Creek Slim:
That sounds great. Can I shoot it sometime?  ;D

Slim

Dick Dastardly:
Yup Slim,

Just don't go tryin' to use it for no long range knockdowns. . . ;D

DD-DLoS

Advertising:

Augustus McCrae:
 Congrats on your acquisiton,  Do you press your own shells or can ya buy'em over the counter?

Scattered Thumbs:
Howdy DD,

I assume your new piece is a steel frame. Who dunnit?

And congratulations from a slightly envious ST (who only has a nickeled brass frame version and lives in a country where converting a percussion gun to cartridge is a no no).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version