Author Topic: Abilene's Youtube Channel - Night shoot  (Read 864 times)

Online Abilene

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Abilene's CAS Pages
  • SASS #: 27489
  • NCOWS #: 3958
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1204
Abilene's Youtube Channel - Night shoot
« on: March 14, 2022, 11:24:35 PM »
Okay, so I was forced to give up my trusty 17 year old flip fone when Sprint/T-Mobile shut down it's signal (2G?) and I was forced to get a Smart-Ass Phone.  So to celebrate, I started a Youtube channel.  I had some old 2001 camcorder videos on my computer converted from VHS tape, plus some 2008 videos I shot with a pocket camera.  So I put those on and started adding new shooting vids.  The old vids were mostly BP and the new ones are just smokeless so far, but that will change.  I've handed the phone off to someone to video me shooting a few times, and have stuck the phone in my shotgun belt (Beltcam) more times.  Right now I think I have about 30 videos on there.  There is a short playlist of the POV Beltcam vids and a longer playlist of all the vids if you want to waste some time.  I'll post some of them here on CASCity, starting with a Tin Star Ranch night shoot from 2001 (they had flood lights on the back of the buildings lighting up the targets somewhat).  Comparing the old to the new, my shooting has sped up somewhat, but mainly notice how much simpler some of the stages are now than "back in the day"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com