Author Topic: WTS some stuff I should have gotten rid of before the Grand Muster...fixed price  (Read 1233 times)

Offline smoke

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
I probably should have tried to move this stuff a few month back when everyone was getting ready for the Grand Muster...oh well. ::)

1  British Lee Enfield Carbine 1.  Antique, made 1898.  This is a restored carbine.  No numbers match. It was rebarreled to British CIP specs.  The barrel has Enfield rifling.  It has a cut off.  The issues on it are that the forend is a modded No1mk3 and it needs some finishing.  I can send you pics and more details if you are interested.

$400

2.  Reproduction P1882 pouches and brace set for the Martini Henry rifle.  These are black for rifle regiment.    Very nice set, quality leather. 

Value $90

3.  Reproduction P1888 Slade Wallace pouches and brace set for Lee Metford/Enfield rifle.  Pouches are black, braces are un dyed brown.  Very easy to dye black.

Value $90

Both the above sets need belts.  The are original British post Victorian era ceremonial belt available on Ebay that can be modded to work with these.  The belts would need hooks added for the braces.  Also, the black polish can be removed to the original brown underneath it.

P1888 Bandoleers for .303  Selling one of hte 2

1.  WPG in excellent shape but has been used.  Great repro but made to the original pattern...ie great if you are a short skinny trooper but not so good for the modern man.  At 6'2" it does not work for me.

$60.

2.  Sarco version.  This is made to bigger guys,  nice thing is that the bando is cut on a curve like the originals, not straight like the Indian made P1882 bando's.  However the leather on this is thinner the the WPG ones.  It is however of the same thickness as my original 1925 dated P1903 Enfield bandoleer.

$50 shipped.

Trades...I could use original pre 1945 USGI gear or WPG reproduction US gear.

I would also trade the Enfield for a Krag carbine of rifle of some sort.  Restored or mostly restored project or an original(I add cash).

I will get some pics taken of this stuff.  Please email me or pm me your email for pics.

I would prefer pay pal on this one but i can do a USPS MO also.

Shoot me any questions that you have.

Thanks!
GAF#379

Offline Drydock

• MA1 USN ret. GAF #19, Colonel, Chief of Staff. BC, CC, SoM. SASS 1248 Life
  • American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 18
Re: WTS some stuff I should have gotten rid of before the Grand Muster.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 04:58:41 PM »
Damn, that carbine sounds interesting, but the Berdan has busted my gun fund for the year!  Hope someone does good by you.
Civilize them with a Krag . . .

Offline smoke

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
It's a pretty nifty little carbine.  I've just got too much stuff....and I need a Krag.

I will leave this here for a couple of days before I cross post it.
GAF#379

Advertising

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com