GENERAL TOPICS > Tall Tales

Who needs an Elf on the shelf,Cawfee,Tea and a Chocolate Lab watching us for Dec

(1/20) > >>

Major E A Sterner:
Last call for the year,It went by faster than before.

Major 2:
When I was but a sprout, I was told " as you get older, time fly's by faster"
 In my teens, some class minutes seemed like eternity.

Now, I know it's true time does indeed FLY.

Dec 1. is/was my Dad & Mom's wedding anniversary, Today would be their 94th.   :)

Silver Creek Slim:
Morning y'all.
Coffee, tea and eggnog are ready.

'Tis 12 and overcast. High of 35.

Slim

Advertising:

DeaconKC:
Good morning all, coffee's hot here too. 51 and foggy here, gonna get up to a cloudy and windy 61. Day off from work today, may go run to Harbor Freight and use some coupons.

Major E A Sterner:
I posted this in last months thread, but then the month ended, so if Y'all didn't see it...

I went to an Estate sale for a friend that passed away about 2 months ago, He was a long time reloader, I was able to pick up an unopened 25 Lb. bag of #9 shot, 150 rounds of 9mm Ball ammo, 100 Rounds of .38 special 110gr +P+ jacketed controlled expansion rounds(Law enforcement only) 4 boxes of match grade .22 LR a box of 10 CCI .38/.357 Shot shells, a speedloader for a S&W J-Frame and a Savage Arms Four Tenner shotgun adapter for the low price of $146.00 I have to go back Saturday to help them price some remaining items, There is a good sized box of new .45 Colt brass there,I'm guessing maybe 400 + pieces.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version