Special Interests - Groups & Societies > STORM

Josey Wales- Burnt cabin gun

(1/4) > >>

Cheyenne Logan:
Can't seem to post any good pictures of the revolver that was used in the Johnny Yuma series, but it looks very much like the one Josey Wales digs out of the ruins of his home after the ATF...uh, I mean the Red Legs paid him a visit ;D

Cheyenne Logan:
Seems this would be an easy one to get close on with an 1860 & a Kirst converter

Marshal Will Wingam:
No ejector on it so you would use a stick or dowel to push out the spent cases if needed. Saves having to buy an ejector for it.

Advertising:

Abilene:
I really didn't remember Johnny Yuma, maybe we watched a different channel back then when The Rebel was on, so I googled him.  Seems like most of the pics show him with the sawed off 12ga.  I saw two pics of him with an SAA and this online article about tv western gimmick guns
 http://www.paulbishopbooks.com/2019/02/tv-westerns-gimmick-guns.html
says: "Using both his fists, a Civil War style Dragoon pistol in a cut-off Cavalry-flapped holster and what Yuma called his scattergun..."
Now I haven't heard much of dragoons in the CW but plenty of '60's so maybe he misspoke?  Anyways, there is this one promo picture you see a lot with a close-up of him, and the smoking barrel is in the picture.  It is that exact style as Josie's, '60 barrel with no ejector nor rammer.  Of course conversions would be unlikely until '71 or so, but anything goes on screen.  :)

Graveyard Jack:
Basically a Richards Type II with no ejector or loading lever.

Definitely a few years before its time but at least it wasn't an SAA.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version