Author Topic: The Pistol Packin' Pardner  (Read 3127 times)

Offline 6Gun4Fun

• Very Active Citizen
    • The Triple P Loader
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
The Pistol Packin' Pardner
« on: October 30, 2008, 10:19:49 AM »
Great news! I've found an idle machine shop and the owner and I are having a meeting tomorrow discuss production. I fell into this situation (divine intervention?).  The owner outfitted a machine shop to cater to local farmers repair needs. He purchased a CNC mill, a lathe saw and various other machine tools.  The owner himself is unable to run the shop due to a disability.  He had hoped that his Son would take the bull by the horns, but it seems his Son has chosen a different career path.

I'm a Journeyman Tool and Die Maker, so operating any machine he may have in the shop is not a problem. He asked me several questions and even asked me if I wanted to quit my job!  I developed the Triple P on my lunch time and worked after hours to produce the first of the production models I've already sold. It seems that I'll be able to step up production to meet customer demands.

Offline 6Gun4Fun

• Very Active Citizen
    • The Triple P Loader
  • Liked:
Re: The Pistol Packin' Pardner
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 04:12:15 PM »
It's official! I now have a dedicated machine shop with CNC capability to produce the Triple P!

Offline Rusty Spurless

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 11:33:20 AM »
Congrats & good luck on your venture.

I hope you prosper!
Rusty Spurless

Dark Lord of Soot
Warthog
SASS #63360
NCOWS #3096
USFA CSS
STORM

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:07:05 PM »

Offline 6Gun4Fun

• Very Active Citizen
    • The Triple P Loader
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 02:20:38 PM »
Will be filling orders this week! Thanks everyone!

sixgunforfun.com

Offline springfield

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 11:00:39 AM »
So are you going to tell us what it is you are making so we can buy one or is it a secret?

Offline 6Gun4Fun

• Very Active Citizen
    • The Triple P Loader
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 11:15:52 AM »
The Pistol Packin' Pardner is the long form of the name for The Triple P Loader. Visit my website

www.sixgunforfun.com

The tool loads Colts Walker, Dragoon, 1849 Pocket and Wells Fargo, 1851 Navy .36 and the rebel .44, 1860 Army, 1861 Navy, Ruger Old Army, Remington 1858 .44, Remington Pocket .36, Starr SA .44, and has an optional wad cutting attachment.

With it's compound lever system loading round balls or conical bullets is a breeze. Switching between your favorite firearms requires no extra tools. Each Triple P is equipped with 4 cylinder arbors, 3 seating jags, and a powder funnel.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com