CAS TOPICS > 1911 & Wild Bunch Shooting

A really basic nube question.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Abilene:

--- Quote from: wildman1 on February 06, 2021, 05:29:26 PM ---It's not Cowboy with a 1911.
wM1
PS the most pistol rounds I have shot on a stage was 210, shot at 15 different stations.

--- End quote ---

I guess all I can say is HOLY COW!  Where was that?

Actually, tomorrow morning I AM shooting Cowboy 1911 at Plum Creek, that's what they call it.  Exact same as the cowboys, but 1911 with one mag change.

wildman1:

--- Quote from: Abilene on February 06, 2021, 10:11:07 PM ---I guess all I can say is HOLY COW!  Where was that?

Actually, tomorrow morning I AM shooting Cowboy 1911 at Plum Creek, that's what they call it.  Exact same as the cowboys, but 1911 with one mag change.

--- End quote ---
That was in central AZ a couple years ago. We normally shoot in southern AZ a couple times a month and the stages will have between 2 to 4 1911 mags with the current primer or ammo situation.
wM1

Tuolumne Lawman:

--- Quote from: wildman1 on February 06, 2021, 05:29:26 PM ---It's not Cowboy with a 1911.
wM1
PS the most pistol rounds I have shot on a stage was 210, shot at 15 different stations.

--- End quote ---

That is more than you would shoot at a IDPA or IPSC for an entire match.

AT Railroad Flat, the Wild Bunch side match is 3 stages. 21 or 28 pistol.  10 rifle. 6 shotgun each stage.

Advertising:

wildman1:
Considering I drive 130 miles one way to shoot WB I probably would not go for 3 stages.
wM1

Tuolumne Lawman:
LOL. Neither would I!  nThis is a side match, the day before the annual match.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version