Author Topic: The April Coffee 'n Tea Thing - No Foolin'  (Read 102221 times)

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 109
Re: The April Coffee 'n Tea Thing - No Foolin'
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2014, 09:09:10 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex.

Haw, I was Geek for a day, Tack had a computer problem couldn't get the inventory program, I got it on for them, went through the back door, out a side door and over the fence.  LOL even used Cas City to do it, bet Slim ain't never used CAS-City to fix a computer at work.
You are correct.

'Tis 32 and partly cloudy. High of 60.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2014, 10:21:08 AM »
Slim is having a heatwave in Wisconsin.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: April 06, 2014, 02:27:18 PM »
See how well that weather thing werks? NASCAR, makin’ it rain coast ta coast.

Tis what it tiz, Buck. Curious as ta what, where ‘n so forth.

Went ta the soccer field ‘cross from the GC. Geezzz… ta build up a berm there, make a pretty range. Ennyways, couple photographers set up on the other side. No action. Fat lady went ta the creek ta getta close look at a couple herons. Birds kept movin’ away from ‘er ‘n she kept followin’ ‘em thru the briars ‘n such ‘long the banks. Think she hadda good time tho.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Advertising

« Reply #83 on: Today at 09:08:54 AM »

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2014, 03:37:32 PM »

You are correct.

I wasn't going to open another depts E-mail and I wasn't sure how to get mine from their computer cause it opens automatically when I click it in my dept.  So I sent the links to the lost inventory menus to me in a PM and copied them and pasted and put them in their favorites.  But know one else had any idea how to get the inventory to work up there with out calling IT who don't come out on weekends for minor stuff like that you can use another depts computer for.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2014, 05:47:50 PM »
Del, I would consider you a computer geek in training.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2014, 06:03:17 PM »
The Cosie's going tech!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::) :o ;)

Arcey, it's kinda strange,I admit. So far today, the door's stayed closed ::) Since the suicide back in 2000, they haven't been able to keep anyone in that place very long at all. Has changed hands three times since 2000 or 2001. The love birds had a falling out around Christmas time from what I can gather. Maybe post partum after the baby was born. Found out that he told the gas station guy that after the baby was born, she changed on him. Don't think she liked his bud's over for football, etc.. She tossed all his stuff out, the trash guy got most of it from what I've been told. She had been moving stuff out all of March, that I never saw her doing, but the neighbor on the other side did. ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2014, 06:41:36 PM »
That sounds like a soap opera or a new reality show!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2014, 07:54:32 PM »
More’n one Bobby Cutts in the werld. Male ‘n female. Hope that sub-human is miserable.

Original owner of this thing didn’t die here. Daughter stopped by ‘n found ‘er comatose on the floor in the den. Don’t know if she was DOA or was alive when they got ‘er there but she never woke up. Happened a coupe years ‘fore we bought it.

We’ve found doors open we know damned well were shut. Door from the breakfast nook to the laundry room had a lockin’ knob. Kept lockin’ the fat lady out. She blamed me. I blamed the girls. I finally replaced it with one with no lock. Put it back when Andi moved out. So far the grand kids ain’t locked no one out – yet.

Attic access door here in the HEY! Loft won’t stay shut ‘n the things gotta thumb bolt on it. I keep sumthin’ leanin’ against it. Hadda wacky ole woman werkin’ for me while she was waitin’ ta go out on disability. Told me the ole gal came in thru the roof then out the door to check ‘er house. Just be real happy if she’d shut it cuz in the summer when I’m gone all day with the place locked up it gets stifflin’ hot in here with the thing hangin’ open.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2014, 02:47:22 AM »
Paranormal Activity?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2014, 04:10:51 AM »
The Cawffee and Hot water are ready for drinking. Enjoy!

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2014, 05:40:51 AM »
Maybe, folks :o Like I mentioed before, one of our dachsy's keeps barking at the kitchen window at times for usually no apparent reason ::)

46 and dark/cloudy here. Rain called for later ::)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2014, 06:33:58 AM »
Mornin’.

Fifty sumthin’ goin’ to sixty sumthin’ ‘n rain. Rainin’ now.

Wet inna bunch ah places. Aside from the obvious, watchin’ a nest in Mt. Berry, GA. Ma bird, Phyllis, been standin’ o’er the baby bird, Peaches, since ‘bout 2000 hrs yesterevenin’. Phyllis is near drownt. Peaches, hatched late February, is as big a poppa bird, Elvis, already. Sumeone needs ta tell Phyllis ta give it up ‘n let Peaches get soaked. Only thing she’s keepin’ dry is the head ennyways. That’s all that’ll fit.

All kindsa crap happens ya can’t figger out. Can come in handy. When I can’t find keys, glasses ‘n such ‘n the fat lady tells me it’s age, I claim I know where I left ‘em ‘n blame the ole gal for movin’ ‘em.

Gotta find a l'il breakfast 'n get movin'.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2014, 07:26:08 AM »
Duck tape the door shut. 
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 109
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2014, 07:31:18 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex.

'Tis 30 and overcast. "Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers in the morning...then scattered showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs around 60. Light and variable wind. Chance of rain 50 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2014, 08:49:08 AM »
Got involved in gun safe moving after work last night. ::)   Brother bought a new big one, also moved my small one here so I can get my work room set up, mine no problem, his, well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Got over there, safe was at the basement stairs, 4 others there plus SIL, they was hooking up 2 tow straps to the safe, plus two chains past the tow straps and a jeep. :o   Got the flower beds cleared, SIL said she'd stay clear and call 911 if needed.   ::)

Nephew in the basement wanted a beer so he could say "hold my beer and watch this." ;D  Got it down and set up, no injuries at all.   ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2014, 09:03:09 AM »
Glad you had no incident Del.

Arcey, you never told me ya had ghosts in yer place.

Well just wrapped up a week of taking care of financial matters for my Mom. Need to go sign some papers tomorrow and her taxes are done. I didn't expect to pick up a full time family job after I retired, oh well.

Raining here hopefully we won't get enough to turn the ground into a muddy soup again.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2014, 09:13:07 AM »
Glad you had no incident Del.

I consider the whole thing an incident, but no injuries, guess we've moved a trailer house and built a bridge for one side of it years ago, we ain't gonna let a gun safe get us down. 

The culvert was this much too narrow. ::)

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2014, 01:32:49 PM »
Raining here now. 54 is the temp. We got all the samples done today and moved the left over salt to the Sewer treatment area. Honey Dipper's due tomorrow. While leaving the Sewer plant for the last time today, had 6 turkeys cross the road in front of us. Them things is BIG! ::) :o

That looks like a 70 footer, Del ::)

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2014, 07:11:37 PM »
Arcey, I got a couple of eagles on my mail route I see sometimes. Actually looked at one about 20-30 feet away from me today, sitting on a tree branch at eye level. While I was trying to figure out my cell phone camera, he decided it was time to move on....

There's a subdivision by the lake that has a causeway and a small bridge to access it, I was driving toward the bridge when both of them flew over me, right down the road ahead of me, then one went down to the lake to catch something..not sure, didn't look like a fish..while the other landed in a small tree beside the bridge. Should have stopped and figured out the phone BEFORE I pulled up beside him.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2014, 07:37:17 PM »
Several years ago we drove down to Marble Falls, which is in the Texas Hill Country to observe Bald Eagles. We rode around the lake and observed several Eagles nesting in trees.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com