Pedersoli Rolling Block questions

Started by hatman, September 11, 2013, 10:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grapeshot

I bought one of those Navy Arms Rolling Block Rifles with a 26 inch barrel.  I replaced the front sight with a Lyman globe sight and put a Thompson/Center "Hawken Rear sight.  The rifle is accurate and will shoot swaged, paper patched bullets in the 450 grain weight in tight little clusters in sub MOA at 100 yards.  I paid $110.00 for it in 1972.
Listen!  Do you hear that?  The roar of Cannons and the screams of the dying.  Ahh!  Music to my ears.

hatman

Several months have gone by and I developed exactly no love for this Pedersoli RB.
It's totally a personal aesthetic thing; nothing mechanically or cosmetically wrong about it at all.
I just don't have any passion to shoot it and I no longer have any room in my safe for it.
If someone would like to buy it for say $300.00 let me know.
I naively paid $870 for it sight unseen 6 months ago.

Prairie Dawg

I'd like to buy it for $300.
Sent you a PM.
Thanks
--Dawg

hatman

Quote from: Prairie Dawg on March 27, 2014, 07:48:13 AM
I'd like to buy it for $300.
Sent you a PM.
Thanks
--Dawg

The deal is sealed.
Thanks Prairie Dawg!

Edwards

Quote from: Bugscuffle on September 12, 2013, 03:16:01 AM
I'm not all an expert on Pedersoli rolling blocks, but I can't remember a Pedersoli rolling block with a short bull barrel. They made "The Mississippi Rifle" with a 24" barrel, but it wasn't that heavy of a barrel. How sure are you of that "New Old Stock" tag on it?

Edwards

I have a navy arms by pedersoli rolling block it's barrel is 23and a quarter long on the receiver it has Navy arms by pedersoli it is the half octagon half round barrel under the butt stock is the number 6 under the forward stock is the number 2 and in small letters it says made in Italy it has the brass trigger guard,receiver plate,butt plate and barrel ring any information would be appreciated

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com