Author Topic: Need advice on which way is the best.  (Read 2317 times)

Offline Ace Lungger

• Top Active Citizen
  • Just taking one day at a time!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Need advice on which way is the best.
« on: May 30, 2008, 05:28:40 AM »
Howdy Pards,
 i apoligize that I don't come down here,  maybe when the club I am going to shoot with starts, I most  likely will be buggy you pards some for advice! I have never shot a match, June 8th will be my first one :) :) My question is this, when I finaily made my mind up to try Cowboy shooting (had been thinking about it for 3 years) I didn't research it out very well. I jumped in with both feet, went looking for a pistol (all my pistol were combat) found this Special Edition OMV in 44 and fell in love with the looks, so I bought it! Then I found out that I needed 2  pistols, I couldn't afford another OMV, so i found A Hawes Western Marshall in 44, after going to the range i learn that the feel and the sighting angles were diff! I liked the Hawes better The combo of the 2 just didn't work, I went to gun show and Ran acrossed a pair of Hombres in 45 LC at a steal, so I bought them, And love those except for the matte black finish!  I have decided to sell the 44's and all my 44 stuff!
Here is my question, I want to sell both guns all my brass, moulds, new Carbide dies, ect. Should I try and sell as a package or sell everything by the seperate? ???

I would be very great full for any and all advice!

Thanks
ACE Lungger
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Offline Camille Eonich

• Top Active Citizen
    • Stump Water and Camille Eonich's Website
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Need advice on which way is the best.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 10:47:11 AM »
I would remain open to selling it seperate and price it seperate.  You may get stuck with something a little longer that way but you'll sell it eventually.  Take it to your first match with you.
“Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.”
― Clint Eastwood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com