Special Interests - Groups & Societies > BROW

Buffalo rifle's little brother

(1/1)

ndnchf:
My .22 cal. #2 rolling block came back from John Taylor today with a new liner installed. I find these #2 rifles a thing of beauty. They are rather scarce compared to their big brothers. I thought it was interesting to compare it with my .44-77 sporting rifle. We don't really have an appropriate forum for these smaller single sjots.

Blackpowder Burn:
That's a pretty pair.

I have a really pristine takedown rolling block originally chambered in 32 Long Rimfire.  I had it converted to 32-20 and it's a lot of fun to shoot.  I did, however, have to add a butt extension to keep my nose off the hammer!  ;D

ndnchf:
I have another #2 in 32-20. It is a sweet rifle.

Im sure that #4 rifle you have is fun. But I'd caution to load it very lightly. The #4s, especially the takedowns are not very strong.  Coincidentally, just last week i made a video about shooting a pair of #4s. Check it out here:

Advertising:

Abilene:

--- Quote from: ndnchf on May 01, 2021, 06:07:56 PM ---... We don't really have an appropriate forum for these smaller single sjots.

--- End quote ---

Sure we do!  BROW: Bird Rifles of the Old West.   :)

ndnchf:

--- Quote from: Abilene on June 05, 2021, 07:32:21 PM ---Sure we do!  BROW: Bird Rifles of the Old West.   :)

--- End quote ---

Perfect!   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version