GENERAL TOPICS > Tall Tales

April showers and fresh coffee

<< < (31/31)

Russ T Chambers:

--- Quote from: Major 2 on April 30, 2021, 08:34:08 AM ---Way better today , after Wednesday's teeth extraction.  very little sleep Wed night as nonvaccine wore off
but the Tylenol 3 Codeine is GOOD sh*t when it kicked in  :P
Made up for lost sleep with good nap Thursday and a good night...
No drugs now , and feel pretty good.

--- End quote ---

Major I too am having exactions done on the 13th all my molars up to my canines.  At least I get to nap out while it's being done.  I hope my post recovery goes as wells as yours.

As if this isn't enough of a intrusion on my physical anatomy, this next Friday I get a Colonoscopy and an Endoscopy just to make my May not sound so flowery ???. 

Hope I survive to let you know how it went ???!

Major 2:
Russ you will be fine  :)

I imagined all sorts horror , but it was not as bad as I imagined
They did a local for mine and I take ( antibiotic ) Clindamycin for 7 days.
But I've weened of the pain meds  :)

Professor Marvel:

--- Quote from: Major 2 on April 30, 2021, 05:21:41 PM ---Russ you will be fine  :)

I imagined all sorts horror , but it was not as bad as I imagined
They did a local for mine and I take ( antibiotic ) Clindamycin for 7 days.
But I've weened of the pain meds  :)

--- End quote ---

Mrs Marvel,s lower teeth are all falling apart. With numerous crowns, several prior root canals , one screw in place and another implant on its way, and even more lowers falling apart, she is giving serious consideration to a complete extraction and one these new fangled 4 and 1 screw palcements and complete implant plate thingy. For a variety of reasons, a regular denture plate will not work. With one already in, and another screw about to be placed, she is ready to "just do them all" , then the rest of the agony and the weeks or months of eating baby food overwhelms her poor little grey cells.

I would appreciate any and all SUCCESS STORIES to try to help reassure her, as the FUD is beginning to overwhelm her sensibilities....

Yhs
Prof trying to help mumbles

Advertising:

Major 2:
Well I have had life long aberration dental work ...
I was amazed at the advances in dental technology, in just recent years.
Though I was very apprehensive going in , they made me feel comfortable, and the extraction(s) were painless.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version