GENERAL TOPICS > Tall Tales

First of June, coffees on

(1/59) > >>

Major 2:
Welcoming the 6th month, We are sorta late with the topic...
Here it tiz , nearly D Day  and 1/2 way through the year ....

Coffee is on , and  7 Grain toast .

Silver Creek Slim:
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

'Tis 56 and overcast. "Thunderstorms likely this morning. Then a chance of scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High 76F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%."

Slim

litl rooster:
Thanks for the coffee this morning- will have some corned beef hash eggs and toast in a little bit.

Weather hot and dry today. Our main vehicle has been sitting needing work for awhile. We took it in Friday. It will be finished this afternoon.

Major2- there is a bazar (to me) when Costner as Lt Dunbar reports to Commander at Ft Hayes. The commander’s dialogue is about crazy and his writing the order and stamping it he acted like a 3 year old.  He then sits there and pees in his britches. And tells the lieutenant he did so, and there was nothing he could do about it. Dunbar leaves with orders they show the commander with revolver to his head. Then cut back to Costner and you hear the revolvers report.  It is a bizarre scene and I never quite understood what it’s significance was.

Advertising:

Major E A Sterner:
Roo, with any Costner movie it might have been to add length to the movie, He wasn't know for his brevity.

Dave T:
Thanks for the coffee M2. I'll pass on the toast.

Supposed to be 105 today in my part of the desert. I'm kind of hoping the dry heat will kill off the stupid virus and we can stop talking about it. At least here. (smile)

Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version