CAS TOPICS > CAS FAQ

Reloading for Beginners

<< < (8/8)

Jack Straw:
A Lee Loadmaster once disgraced my loading room 20 years ago.   It's the only tool I ever purchased that I actually threw away.

I was a slow learner about progressive presses.  Before the Loadmaster I had not one, but two Pro 1000 presses that were impossible to keep running.  I'm quite skilled with machines of all kinds but the Lee products vexed me.   I have known a couple of guys that swear by the Pro 1000 but honestly I just think they were lucky.

When I called to order an XL 650 I chatted with the Dillon rep about my experience with the Loadmaster and he summed up the tool neatly by saying " yep, Lee has some great ideas but then you actually have to use them."

Cliff Fendley:
Dang this thread raised from the long ago grave once again.

Coal Creek Griff:

--- Quote from: Cliff Fendley on November 30, 2018, 09:18:17 PM ---Dang this thread raised from the long ago grave once again.

--- End quote ---

Every few years it reincarnates.  It's kind of interesting.

CC Griff

Advertising:

Dave T:
Posted to a comment that was much older than I realized. OOPS!

Dave

Coal Creek Griff:

--- Quote from: Dave T on December 01, 2018, 08:45:43 AM ---Posted to a comment that was much older than I realized. OOPS!

Dave

--- End quote ---

I've said it before: If we can learn from old threads, let's resurrect them.  I have no problem with it; it's just interesting.  IT LIVES!!!

CC Griff

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version