Special Interests - Groups & Societies > USFA CSS

Added Photo of New Long Hunter Rodeo!

(1/2) > >>

G. Springer Wills:
and the men in brown screeched away leaving a delightful package from Longhunter Shooting supply containing two consecutively numbered, 7 1/2" barrrelled, 45LC Rodeos with jewelled hammers and the Longhunter magic applied!

Magnificent.  The mechanics remind me of a precision watch, the fit and finish superb, with the jewelled hammer the crowning glory!  I've truly never been this excited by a gun, but the craftsmanship is simply quite evident!  The son of my FFL couldn't put them down - and he sees a lot of guns come through the store!

I can't wait to get these beauties to the range, the 10 day wait for number 1 has begun . . .

Best,

RRio:
Good for you! I know you'll be pleased with them.

...now, how's about lettin' the rest of us see 'um?   ;D

G. Springer Wills:
As soon as I get my hot little hands on them, I'll post a picture (along with the new rig I ordered to hold'em!).

Only 9 more days to go  ;D for number 1!  Then another 31 days  :-[ for number 2.

Best,

Advertising:

RRio:

--- Quote from: G. Springer Wills on September 30, 2005, 08:55:47 PM ---As soon as I get my hot little hands on them, I'll post a picture (along with the new rig I ordered to hold'em!).

Only 9 more days to go  ;D for number 1!  Then another 31 days  :-[ for number 2.

Best,

--- End quote ---

Got that pistol yet!

G. Springer Wills:
Pick number 1 up tomorrow . . . yippee!  Then 31 more days to number 2  :-\ . . .

Best,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version