CAS TOPICS > 1911 & Wild Bunch Shooting

Shotgun

<< < (2/7) > >>

Coffinmaker:

Just as a Snide Aside, prior to SASS grabbing Wild Bunch and running it, those shotguns should have been quite acceptable.  As would a TON of handguns, now Verboden.

Stay Safe Out There

Reverend P. Babcock Chase:
Howdy Wild Bunchers,

Per Tornado's post: I love using my Rem. 11 (think hump-backed Browning) and Luger (with a 1911) for Wild Bunch.

Rev. Chase

Major 2:
I would agree

For the most part , Wild Bunch failed to attract enough players in my area...
There were a few matches maybe 8 participants tops, then it dwindled to one stage at one CAS match (if you were so inclined, that dried up too )
There may be a posse' or two that may still offer it in Florida, but don't hold me too the statement  :-\ 

I always felt , if you were true to the film , then a Star SA Super B should allowed it was the stand in, go to handgun for the 1911 .through out the film...

" eh bien " as the French say  ::)

Advertising:

Tascosa Joe:

--- Quote from: Galen on March 24, 2021, 08:45:41 PM ---Thats sad a chinese made shotgun is legal but an American made shotgun with ties to the U.S. military is not. Oh well.

--- End quote ---

Specially since the Model 10 Remington predates the Model 12.

Galen:
Wild Bunch shooting is going the way of the Dodo bird. Or possibly being a clique. Some great ideas with allowing Lugers even the Broomhandle. Anyway it is what it is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version