Author Topic: WELL POOP  (Read 1578 times)

Offline Coffinmaker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
WELL POOP
« on: March 18, 2021, 05:28:40 PM »

Been looking for a project.  Started checking around for "donor" guns here and there.  Most everywhere is "out of stock."  Checked with Cimarron today, as the web site said "in stock."  Nope.  Out of stock.  Cimarron rep said they (Cimarron) aren't updating their web site.  They are out of stock on almost everything.  No guess when they might expect new stock.  Looks like, if you don't already have "it" your not gonna get "it" for a good long while.  Balderdash.

People are Hazardous to Your Health.  Avoid Them.

Offline Dave T

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 908
Re: WELL POOP
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 09:44:29 PM »
The sad thing abut this situation is, how long are local brick & mortar gun shops going to keep their doors open with no ammunition to sell and no guns on the shelves? Lots of people keep saying things are going to come back but what are they coming back too.

Will Bud's and places like them be the only source for firearms and ammunition. Are "big box" gun dealers going to corner the market while the little guys disappear from the scene. It don't sound pretty to me.

Dave

Offline greyhawk

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 05:01:19 AM »
The sad thing abut this situation is, how long are local brick & mortar gun shops going to keep their doors open with no ammunition to sell and no guns on the shelves? Lots of people keep saying things are going to come back but what are they coming back too.

Will Bud's and places like them be the only source for firearms and ammunition. Are "big box" gun dealers going to corner the market while the little guys disappear from the scene. It don't sound pretty to me.

Dave

Last sentence! all part of the plan mate, get rid of the little guys - starve em out slowly - then when only big companys left they easy to control - can take em out with the stroke of a pen ( corporate buyouts with fake money - whatever )

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:53:17 PM »

Offline Kent Shootwell

• Top Active Citizen
  • Got whiskey, will stumble.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 22
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 10:28:00 AM »
Coffin, if you need a project ask your wife! Works every time.  ;D
Little powder much lead shoots far kills dead.
Member, whiskey livers
AKA Phil Coffins, AKA Oliver Sudden

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 421
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2021, 12:29:29 PM »
In my little corner of the world and my friendly FFL haunt ....I have not seen to bad a shortage.

Course , they handle mostly Black gun clientele , CWC and assorted sundries...

quite often cool stuff I go gaga for comes in and I get a call , we just got "whatever"  in or the occasional "what is It"  and I go look and advise , 8 out 10 times it becomes mine if'n" I have the ducks in hand  and the planets align.

That said, Ted has Glocks, Sigs and Springfield's and on the less costly side - Taurus  and Rugers   

His prices are fair and inline , and even ammo is not out of line at least for the current situation ( his costs )
Last I saw this last Wed. he was stocking some ( not huge amounts)  9MM, 40  & Cal .223

I also note Bass Pro has guns in the cases, but ammo shelves are barren.

when planets align...do the deal !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com