CAS TOPICS > 1911 & Wild Bunch Shooting

A really basic nube question.

<< < (4/4)

Major 2:
Looks good TL  ..

I have the Ithaca 1911 Pistol & U.S. Enger-Kress shoulder holster that was issued to the late William Roberts .
I am proud to be the current steward. 

* Circa 1945 Photo curtesy of the MUSEUM OF MILITARY HISTORY / Kissimmee Air Museum
* Bomber jacket is a reproduction

William Franklin Roberts served as a B-26 Marauder pilot with the 386th Bomb Group, 555th Bomb Squadron during World War II. He flew 50 combat missions and was in Paris on VE-Day. [* excerpt from obituary ]

Baltimore Ed:
When we do WB we are also doing a cas match so everyone can play. Because of that we are continuing to load 5 rds/mag. Makes the stage/target order explanations easier, the RO and spotters jobs easier and the stage easier for us [old phart] shooters as the first 10 handgun rds expended are the same for everyone. At that point, depending on the match creator the WB shooter might be done or have 5-10 more targets to engage. Depending on the number of shooters the rd count can be adjusted to keep us from running too long. We have folks who come from Va to play, I travel 125 miles each way. Good shooting.

Major 2:
"... We have folks who come from Va to play, I travel 125 miles each way..."

and if I can swing it,  Florida ( 690 miles + or - )   :-\ =   BAMM  ;)

Advertising:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version