Regional Topics > Texas

Clubs south of Houston north of Victoria

(1/2) > >>

Russ McCrae:
Hey all, getting closer to competing and was wondering if there was any clubs in the Brazoria county area. I knew of one near lake Jackson/ Brazoria area but haven't heard anything lately. Thanks!

Blackpowder Burn:
Probably the closest will be Tejas Pistoleros (Eagle Lake) and Texas Historical Shootist Society (THSS) in Columbus.  It would be a little further, but I'd also encourage you to visit us at Thunder River Renegades in Magnolia (NW of Houston).

Russ McCrae:
I'll sure try too, when do y'all shoot and is there any other requirements besides SASS/NCOWS membership?

Advertising:

Blackpowder Burn:
Russ,

Our shoot is the first full weekend of the month - Saturday and Sunday.  We are a SASS affiliated club.  We don't require membership in either organization to shoot with us, but encourage SASS membership. 

I think you'll find this is one of the friendliest groups of people you'll ever find.  If you don't have all of your gear rounded up yet (guns or leather) don't worry - come on out and we'll fix you up with what you need.

The website is www.thunderriverrenegades.com

Sign up as a member on our forum and get to know a few of the folks even before you get there.

Russ McCrae:
Sounds good I'll sure do that! I'm got just about everything but my rifle yet, I should be good to go minus that by next month though 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version