Special Interests - Groups & Societies > The Winchester Model 1876

Welcome to the The Winchester Model 1876 board.

<< < (3/14) > >>

Grizzly Adams:
Great idea, a radio program for cowboy action shooters! :)  I like it! :D  CAS City  just keeps getting better and better.

Thanks for the commercial, and thanks for making this board possible for us. :)

Hoof Hearted:

--- Quote from: Grizzly Adams on December 05, 2007, 07:33:21 PM ---Great idea Don!  Here's a couple of mine. ;)

Uberti 76 in 45-60 with 22 inch octagon barrel.

Original short rifle.  22 inch round barrel with shotgun butt and British proof marks.  I kinda like short rifle and carbines! ;)

Grizzly

--- End quote ---

As a Chapparal owner..............I gotta say I'm impressed with how sharp and crisp the metal is on that Uberti!
Wood to metal fit is awesome too!!!!

quigleysharps4570:
Some fine looking rifles I'm seeing gents...would like to see more.  ;)

Advertising:

Buck Stinson:
Here's one of my original carbines.  This is a Mountie in .45-75 WCF that was shipped in April of 1885, just in time to serve in the Reil Rebellion.  It was last documented in service at Ft. Saskatchewan in December of 1894.  The gun still retains 80% of it's original bright blue and it has a near perfect bore.    Later on, I will put up a photo of the ammo and reloading tools.  If you want to see more 1876 stuff, let me know.  I've got a pile of it.

Buck

Grizzly Adams:
That is an extraoridnary piece, Buck.  Thanks for putting it up for us.  I am certain all we 76 junkies would love to see more of your collection. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version