Author Topic: WTS Lyman and Saeco powder measures  (Read 266 times)

Offline Hair Trigger Jim

• Top Active Citizen
  • GAF #: 914
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
WTS Lyman and Saeco powder measures
« on: February 01, 2024, 06:03:10 PM »
I have various reloading tools for sale.  Caveat - don't buy all of the powder measures, as I want to keep one in case I want it sometime.  I haven't used any of these measures yet though, so I'm selling them because I have bought much more than I need, and my wife thinks I buy more than I can afford.  :)  Items may also be listed elsewhere and are subject to prior sale.

Add a flat $10 for shipping for any number of items.  I will combine shipping with my other listings.

I prefer payment by GunTab (I will cover all fees), PayPal or Zelle, or money order or cashier's check.

More pictures available upon request.

$40 - Older orange Lyman 55 without box.
This one only has the small drop tube, and the clamp is missing the flat clamping surface.  Still quite usable, of course.  The parts all move well.  Missing the cover for the powder hopper.

$50 - Older orange Lyman 55 with original box.
This one is a little stiff; I disassembled it and brushed off the parts, but you might want to scrub them a little more.  The parts are all there including both large and small drop tubes.

$60 - newer Lyman 55 with a baffle, plastic hopper lid, etc.  Looks very new.
Only has a small drop tube, but does have the adapter for screwing into a press etc.

$60 - Saeco powder measure and stand.  Missing the hopper but has threads for one.  A handy person could rig something up.  And what reloader isn't handy?  I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

$25 - RCBS powder measure/piggyback stand.

$40 - RCBS micrometer adjustment stem (large) for RCBS Uniflow powder measure (powder measure not included).
This allows you to quickly reset the powder measure to predetermined settings; once you figure out the setting for a certain charge, you just record it and you can easily reset the measure for that charge.  I have not personally used it and do not currently have a Uniflow.

$40 each or $75 for both - two RCBS universal hand primers.
These are the "universal" hand primer that don't use a shell holder; they have little jaws with a spring around them.  One has an "S" written on the box and the priming tool by a previous owner, and the other one has an "L" written on box and tool, but they both have the parts for both large and small primers.

Offline Hair Trigger Jim

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: WTS powder measures, Uniflow micrometer, and RCBS universal hand primers
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2024, 06:05:56 PM »
Pictures of the RCBS powder measure stand, Uniflow large micrometer adjustment stem, and RCBS universal hand primers.  EDIT: these are sold.  The powder measures are still available.

Offline Hair Trigger Jim

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: WTS powder measures, Uniflow micrometer, and RCBS universal hand primers
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2024, 09:34:33 AM »
Nobody needs a(nother) Lyman 55 powder measure?   :)

Advertising

Re: WTS Lyman and Saeco powder measures
« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:59:36 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com