Author Topic: Champs/ Big dogs  (Read 1498 times)

Offline Devil Anse Hatfield

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Champs/ Big dogs
« on: March 09, 2010, 06:18:42 PM »
I have been pondering this thought for a spell. Has their been a Champ that shot anything other than small rounds. Has their been a shooter running 45's that was faster than any other gamer running small guns?

Devil

Offline Jefro

• Top Active Citizen
  • know matter where you go, there you are
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Champs/ Big dogs
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 08:55:19 PM »
Sure, there have been plenty. I think it was Bud or the other feller won his first EOT with .45, and he tried again a couple of years ago with his dads .45 just to dismise the ponderers. However he had a malfunction and still  finished in the top five or ten. Up untill his gun problems he was on course to win another one. RRR has won several state matches and more. There are others I can't remember the details, but if you will post this question on the SASS wire there are a couple of folks that do keep up with it. As for gamers, the ones I know I call friend. They don't win because of the caliber they shoot, they win because of the caliber of a person they are. They are highly skilled marksman dedicated to the game, and the dedicated practice, practice, practice, they put in doesn't hurt. They are always helping new shooters, being posse marshall, RO, and at the end of the day helping take down steel. Now if you're talking about gamer wanna-bees, that's another story :o :D they can't run with the big dogs. ;D

Jefro, Relax-Enjoy
sass # 69420....JEDI GF #104.....NC Soot Lord....CFDA#1362
44-40 takes a back seat to no other caliber

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com