Author Topic: "mother of the year"  (Read 3313 times)

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
"mother of the year"
« on: December 23, 2006, 05:58:49 PM »
  This is from the NRA's 1st Freedom magazine...............I couldn't find a link so I am going to type it the old fashion way.

Los Angeles Dailey News
10/19/06

A California woman was playing the role of getaway driver as her gang member son looked for a home to burglarize, according to the police. When the suspect found a target, he broke the lock on the screen door and began yelling at a woman occupant. The burglar gave chase as the woman fled to the backyard, but she halted his advances with 3 rounds from a .38 caliber revolver. The intruder ran back to his mother, and the homeowner phoned the  police. When the suspect failed to locaate a hospital, the "mother of the year" flagged down a sheriff's deputy. The deputy, however was responding to the Victims 9-1-1 call and apprenended the mother and son.......

I think she should get the "Dee dee de" award too boot...................
Mathew 5.9

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 109
Re: "mother of the year"
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 12:13:28 AM »
She just wanted to be active in his life.  ::)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: "mother of the year"(and other award winners)
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 06:15:32 PM »
I don't make these up.........I just read 'em to make sure none of my kin are listed.....You know I am running for office?

1st runner up< he couldn't be a mother>

WPBF-TV
10:52 a.m. EST December 28, 2006
BOCA RATON, Fla. - Police said a man who carjacked an SUV in Boca Raton drove all the way to Palm Springs before becoming lost and calling 911 on himself. According to police reports, Claude King, 31, approached Caroline Funkey's black GMC Envoy while it was stopped at a red light on the Glades Road exit off Interstate 95 in Boca Raton. Upon stepping up to the car, King smashed the driver's side window and pulled the driver out of the vehicle. Once inside, police said King began to punch the other four passengers.

One of Funkey's friends, Kellina Beach, 18, struck her head on the pavement as she fell from the SUV and had to receive stitches at Boca Raton Community Hospital.

According to the report, once King removed the passengers from the SUV, he began to drive wildly around the area, finally heading southbound down I-95.

Police said that, while heading southbound, King struck a white Chevrolet pickup and decided to turn around and head north. According to the report, he then struck another vehicle along the way and decided to pull over in Palm Springs.

A few minutes after the carjacking, police said they received a 911 call from a pay phone at Second and Congress Avenues in Palm Springs. It was King.

"Um, I committed a crime," he told the dispatcher. "I stole a vehicle."

When the dispatcher asked for his name, King told them, "I'd rather do this: Could you just send the police over here?"

The dispatcher then asked where the stolen car was located, to which King replied, "I couldn't even tell you. I don't even know where I'm at."

Palm Springs police Officer Lt. Mark Hall said they found King sitting on the curb near the stolen SUV.

According to the police report, Boca Raton police arrested King and took him to the hospital for a swollen right hand. King was then booked into the Palm Beach County Jail, where he was being held without bail Wednesday night.

More News From WPBF:

Mathew 5.9

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:19:10 AM »

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 06:49:27 PM »
That sounds like someone who owed his drug dealer or his bookie a lot of money and needed protection. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 07:32:07 PM »
Before I retire this.......I heard this on the John Boy and Billy radio show a few weeks ago.............It gets the honorable mention.............I love stupid people in the news

http://www.independentmail.com/news/2006/dec/05/parade-driver-takes-float-wild-ride/
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com