Author Topic: LEARNED SOMETHING NEW  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Coffinmaker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
LEARNED SOMETHING NEW
« on: May 10, 2020, 10:44:57 AM »

:)  HOLY GUACAMOLE COMPADRES   ;)

Learned something I had no idea about.  After sticking my finger in someones eye (figurative) I had it pointed out I was WRONG!!  It seams, Uberti is building The/A Bisley with a ONE PIECE grip frame and trigger guard.  I were gobsmacked.  I had never heard of Uberti doing such a thing.  The only place I have seen anything about it in print in on the Cimarron parts diagram.  But there it is!!  Amazing.

First we have that stupid retracting firing pin, now a one piece grip frame and trigger guard, so can a coil Main Spring and Transfer Bar be far behind??  Weirder and Weirder.

Offline Cody Bill

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: LEARNED SOMETHING NEW
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 01:44:59 PM »
Uberti just keeps getting more and more disappointing to me. If your going to make a copy of a gun then why not make it as close to being correct as possible. Maybe they think there saving money by cutting corners but it just makes someone like me to not buy there product.

Offline sack peterson

• Very Active Citizen
    • Stag Grips
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2020, 06:43:27 PM »
They came out with that 1 piece grip assembly for the Uberti Bisley when they started making Berretta Stampede labeled revolvers after the Beretta < Uberti acquisition.  Its been about since 2005 they have been building the Bisley that way.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:48:09 AM »

Offline Dave T

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 901
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2020, 08:25:44 PM »
"New and Improved" doesn't fit very well with historic reproductions. Wish Beretta/Uberti would catch on to that simple concept.

Or maybe I'm off base and folks like this kind of thing. Wouldn't be the first time for my being off base. Heck, half the time I don't even get up to bat. (lol)

Dave

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com